-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Ford Gets Third Place, Narrowly Holds Off Hyundai In Q3 2026 Sales According to CNBC, Ford narrowly held on to third place in terms of U.S. sales, which declined 6.6 percent during the third quarter to 507,395 units. That was just barely enough to edge out Hyundai/Kia in Q3, as that automaker posted a 5.4 percent increase to 506,200 units. Ford CEO Jim Farley recently revealed that F-Series supplier issues would likely hurt the automaker's Q3 sales, and that seems to be the case here.
-
Ford Bronco Filson Will Not Have Optional Badlands Feature Filson Bronco won't have the swaybar disconnect. In other Bronco news... 2027 Ford Bronco RTR Lineup MSRP Officially Revealed The 2027 Ford Bronco RTR starts out at "just over $50,000," according to The Blue Oval, minus destination fees. For those looking at a fully-spec'd example with all the options boxes ticked, that'll set them back "just under $60,000," a price that also doesn't include destination. Interestingly, Ford didn't give us exact pricing here, but we imagine that will arrive in due time - along with a specific launch date Blue Oval Says 2027 Ford Bronco Getting New Engine Ford has revealed that the 2027 Bronco will indeed be treated to "a new engine," though it stopped short of providing us with any additional details regarding what, exactly, that powerplant might be. To date, we know that the RTR will offer a unique calibration, while the Filson is getting a likely detuned version of the Raptor's twin turbocharged 3.0L V6 EcoBoost, but those haven't been referred to as "new engines" so far.
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
Government fleet sales are still profitable sales. Maybe lower profit, but still profit. It does help spread fixed costs, but I'm pretty sure Ford got out of the business of selling vehicles at a loss. -
By Bob Rosadini · Posted
Really? I hope not, unless you have abandoned your view on "profitability" or are you now looking at any sale as a means of spreading your fixed costs which I think helps keep the "ship afloat"😎 -
By Bob Rosadini · Posted
I would have to think that F-650 owners are the LAST thing in Ford Pro's mind. My comment about including 650/750 in their CPO push is a bit of a joke... Surprised they even thought of including them. In terms of Ford Pro's target as I see it is the class 1-3 market, medium duty?...They could care less. I would agree with your point on "using up" the higher classes, but at the other end, you have a large population of small businesses that could find a downturn in business that no longer supports their payments on vehicles...CPO as I see it gives them an opportunity to "trade down". -
I think buyers are reacting to the fuel prices, but they are embracing hybrids more than BEVs. I rented a Hyundai Elantra hybrid a few days ago and didn’t like it but the MPGs were in the 50-60 range for our 300 mile trip. If you can get that kind of fuel economy with a hybrid why bother with the inconvenience of a BEV?
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
Yeah, that's what I was referring to, sales over the course of the year. -
Yeah, I'd bump up a trim/features before spending that on a paint job like that.
-
I did this math too.... Sales would be up if it weren't for 3 factors creating nearly all of their decline: 1) Escape/Corsair being dropped......(97,294 lost sales YTD) 2) F-series aluminum fire production issues (59,072 lost sales YTD) 3) EV sales decline (46,947 lost sales, but EV sales are down for all auto companies here with gov't incentives removed) Those three factors result in 203,313 lost sales YTD vs an overall company decline of 142,629. Point #1 is self-inflicted by bad product planning, but #2 and #3 are out of Ford's control. I mentioned it in another thread, but I may try to look at Mach-E sales over the course of the year to see how it's doing with gas prices.......Lightning and E-Transit aren't worth looking into.... To be fair, Corsair returns in a couple of months back up to 4 models, but your point is still valid of them changing plans often... I think there was talk about the hybrid returning, but no idea on the timeline.....I wonder if it won't happen until the refresh (rebody?) that's supposedly coming...
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
