-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
What does he mean by that? That it will be shown off or in production? I think if your expecting to be able to buy one before next fall...I have a bridge I can sell you. Q1 auto show wise, you have the Silicone Valley and NYC shows, but I really doubt Ford will do it officially there-they will do their own thing and have preproduction ones at whatever show they pick I think Ford is just hedging its bets at this point with it. I can see a Lincoln coming sooner then that if the Ford model is well received and sells well for an EV. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
The biggest issue is creating institutional change in an organization-People are really resilient to change or just plan lazy. My mother in law worked in a school district for over 20 years and she said towards the end of her career, the new superintendents where recycling (unknowingly) the same goals that the superintendent two or three before them try to do. I see it at my job-there is a near constant change over of people in leadership positions at the command I support and my leadership is like WTF are you doing and your not doing this the right way. We have a role that is pretty vital to the US Navy to boot! -
I'm saying that whatever they do in Europe for this WRC car could be exported here as a low volume high performance model. If they decide to make a 2 door in Europe then new CAFE rules would allow it to be sold here without the big penalties of the past. As for whether they make a 2 door the only reason is if it works better for WRC. They made 3 and 5 door focus and fiesta for decades. And I don't consider 50K mustangs a year high volume. And they do export the high performance mustangs to Europe and elsewhere.
-
Sure....I'm just saying we'll have to be prepared for Fathom to siphon some Maverick sales.
-
Sure....I'm just saying Ford's been through this already like with Mulally - they got quality in a great spot, then he left and it went off the rails when processes set up were changed.
-
Huh? What does this even mean? Ford doesn't sell only a GT500 (well, Dark Horse SC....hate that name). The 4-cyl version (and GT to a lesser extent) ARE the "volume" versions....... Ford will not make a 2/3 door hatch in only an RS version. Only way an RS version happens is if there's a "regular" model/trims to go with it. And 2/3 door versions of just about anything aren't doing the best. Even in Europe, I question the volume proposition for such a product.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
He's also claiming Lincoln essentially lost its UEV. Not quite, but moved out so far it feels that way. The Lincoln UEV is now coming in 2034 apparently. But he said Ford is adding more Ford branded UEV models, including an additional sub-conpact utility. -
FWIW, Borg is claiming Fathom will arrive late Q1 instead of January now.
-
Probably the R1T and R1S then...
-
By fuzzymoomoo · Posted
I had no idea there even was an R2 so 🤷🏼♂️
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
