-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
So they don't make them afFORDable until sales go down?
-
Has anybody asked why? Do they know something we don't know? Are sales going to increase in 2030?
-
I'm a huge fan of options. Putting a diesel into the Ranger for the US market probably wouldn't make much sense, although the 3.0 from the F-150 would make the Ranger a monster. I think about the EcoDiesel Jeep Grand Cherokees I've driven - totally different than the same engine in the RAM. Keep the gas engines? Yes please. Even the current engine lineup is totally fine. Add a hybrid? Sure, why not? Add an EREV? Sure, why not, as long as that doesn't eliminate the conventional hybrid. A full EV Ranger? Nope, not right now. Let the Fathom take on the EV truck needs for now, learn from it, and maybe down the line explore it, but not now. Just my pair of copper Lincolns.
-
Around here the Amazon vans were mostly Transits, but now an odd Promaster cut-away with a large box on the back seems most common. I have seen the Rivians too. Frito-Lay has a lot of the Transit cut-aways.
-
I sure hope not. If the Ranger replacement becomes an EREV, then Ranger is dead to me. I would have to watch/hope for a future Colorado hybrid.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I didn't notice how much of a difference it made till I got my brother in law's old Fusion-I was driving an Escape or Taurus SHO (which has a decently high seating position, but not nearly as bad as the pre 2010 models) at the time and I felt like I was getting into my Mustang I had! The Bronco I have now is kind of the opposite issue-my wife (shes 5'2) has climb into it and slide out of it and I run into issues with getting into it if I cant open the door up all the way with swinging my long leg into it at being 6'2-that happens in my garage if my wife's car is parked close to me. -
My first thought was maybe that could be the name for a Ranger Powerboost implementation. But that probably doesn’t make sense to rename it for midsize trucks? Seems like it would only create inconsistency/confusion.
-
Think this might explain the numerous delays for the RAM REV? 🤔
-
And for older folks like me a CUV/SUV is way easier entering/exiting. My recent Elantra rental experience was a big reminder. My Escape got a big hug when I returned to him.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
