-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Motorpsychology · Posted
BBC News is as close to neutral as I can find. -
By ice-capades · Posted
This morning's updated gas prices in Hamden, CT 06514 (Greater New Haven) -
Guys, Ford just won Bathurst 1 & 2, the 5.4 Coyote at its best Camaro leading on last lap ran out of fuel going up the hill…
-
I tend to agree, Musk presented Tesla 3 and Y as premium brand primarily because of the BEV power and range but the interior is less so and looks a bit spartan compared to what is expected in a proper luxury brand.
-
How so? Have you driven an EREV?
-
That is awful. My Ranger (2.3 Ecoboost) frequently tows our 4000 lb boat and gets 17 MPG. EREVs are being marketed as the solution to the BEV towing problems. Reality will be disappointing.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Ford Maverick Ford Fathom Ford Ranger/F-100 Ford Bronco Pickup Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Toyota Tacoma NIssan Frontier Mitsubishi pickup Honda Ridgeline Ram Dakota Jeep Gladiator I'm getting 12 but the Maverick may or may not count, plus apparently Toyota is working on Maverick fighter that I didn't count either. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I think the other issue here is that Tesla has screwed the premium market up a bit esp when it comes to pricing-I don't think the interiors on them are anything special..they remind me of Ikea furniture-which is fine, but it's also "cheap" to a point because its flatpacked and you have to put it together yourself. I also don't think their furniture will hold up all that well long term either. Tying this back to luxury cars-there is def has been a general rollback in my eyes when it comes to luxury cars interiors-but I also think that also goes back to the some what horrible styling trends we've been seening over the past 5 years or so with products looking like fucking iphones or just being bland as hell-it works fine for a hand head, but vehicles need to show some sort of emotion/style/class to them. -
By fuzzymoomoo · Posted
My guess is it follows the regular Mustang pretty much identically. Might get some more luxury goodies the 2 door doesn’t have which will obviously add to the price. we’ll see. -
I’ve been thinking about this and have posted on Aussie Forums regarding the possiblity of adding the 2.0 diesel to the PHEV Ranger. Chinese brand Chery is about to elease a 2.5 diesel PHEV pickup in Australia, touting ability to tow 3.5 tonnes as well as giving good fuel economy and low emissions in city driving. The big issue with BYD Shark 6 is that when you ask it to tow 1.5 tonnes it drinks fuel with one owner claiming 23 litres/ 100 km which is around US 10 mpg (bloody awful)
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
