2009 fusion up online

blazerdude20

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, What happened to "Oh wait, there's gonna be a hybrid version." Not.

"Oh wait, they are going to put the new 2.5 four cylinder in the Fusion to give it more refinement and better mpg." Not!!!

"Oh wait, they are going to update the interior so it at least stands a chance next to the Accord and Camry interiors." NOT!!! lol

If you put an 09 and an 05 Fusion next to each other you probably couldn't tell a lick of difference. It's got all the same short comings it had 4 years ago and a chorus of cheerleaders around here telling everyone to hang on just one more year while they make it aalllllll better. In the meantime Ford has probably lost who knows how many customers to the competition.

LMAO, What happened to "Oh wait, there's gonna be a hybrid version." Not.

"Oh wait, they are going to put the new 2.5 four cylinder in the Fusion to give it more refinement and better mpg." Not!!!

"Oh wait, they are going to update the interior so it at least stands a chance next to the Accord and Camry interiors." NOT!!! lol

If you put an 09 and an 05 Fusion next to each other you probably couldn't tell a lick of difference. It's got all the same short comings it had 4 years ago and a chorus of cheerleaders around here telling everyone to hang on just one more year while they make it aalllllll better. In the meantime Ford has probably lost who knows how many customers to the competition.

For how many months now have we known that he 09 Fusion would be a mostly carryover? There are actually quite a few available options that haven't been available in previous years, and this is for a short model-year. The big changes are coming for MY 2010, this will be revealed later this year. Including new 2.5 engine, hybrid and 3.0 PIP.

Do a little research before you start talking next time. And BTW, let me know when you find a pic of an '05 Fusion for comparison. :hysterical:

For how many months now have we known that he 09 Fusion would be a mostly carryover? There are actually quite a few available options that haven't been available in previous years, and this is for a short model-year. The big changes are coming for MY 2010, this will be revealed later this year. Including new 2.5 engine, hybrid and 3.0 PIP.

Do a little research before you start talking next time. And BTW, let me know when you find a pic of an '05 Fusion for comparison. :hysterical:

Blah, blah, blabity blah, wait, wait, more wait, oh did you notice we have added one touch windows and that's a huge deal.

This is the problem with the mind set and philosophy of building cars based on year models instead of just building cars. No I didn't know the Fusion would be a "mostly carryover" in 2009, neither does 99% of the public in general. Do you know why? Because we don't give a crap about this car, because it is boring and uninspired and there's no need for me to do any research about it because it's not even on my list of potential maybes. Sorry about the 05 reference, I ment to hit the 6. Doesn't matter anyway, you still can tell a lick of difference between the two. Boring then with a ruff running little 4 banger and a drab nasty little interior in 2006, and the same now in 2009 with nothing from you Ford fools but a bunch of promises how were all supposed to sit around in eager antcipation for 4 years for Ford to get the thing right. Seeya.

Edited by BlackHorse

Blah, blah, blabity blah, wait, wait, more wait, oh did you notice we have added one touch windows and that's a huge deal.

This is the problem with the mind set and philosophy of building cars based on year models instead of just building cars. No I didn't know the Fusion would be a "mostly carryover" in 2009, neither does 99% of the public in general. Do you know why? Because we don't give a crap about this car, because it is boring and uninspired and there's no need for me to do any research about it because it's not even on my list of potential maybes. Sorry about the 05 reference, I ment to hit the 6. Doesn't matter anyway, you still can tell a lick of difference between the two. Boring then with a ruff running little 4 banger and a drab nasty little interior in 2006, and the same now in 2009 with nothing from you Ford fools but a bunch of promises how were all supposed to sit around in eager antcipation for 4 years for Ford to get the thing right. Seeya.

Typical post from you.

The car has been around for 3 years, were you expecting some sort of major change. And this 99% of the general public nonsense, how do you know that?

Basically your entire post is hogwash. Try again.

Off the top of my head:

07 - Structural changes and airbag deployment revisions to improve crash test scores improving the vehicle's crash test ratings. SYNC, AWD, Navigation and a few other changes to the interior

08 - Not sure

09 - Stability Control added

So yeah, Ford has done nothing with the Fusion. Also, if you cared to read instead of ramble you would have been fully aware of engine/powertrain revisions.

Edited by Michael Reynolds

Because we don't give a crap about this car, because it is boring and uninspired and there's no need for me to do any research about it because it's not even on my list of potential maybes.

They why do you spend the energy to have to comment about it? Did it make you feel better? Do you feel like Batman or Superman now?

Why are you getting so worked up over a 6-month delay that we've known about for a year?

In the meantime Ford has probably lost who knows how many customers to the competition.

I don't think BlackHorse is too far from the truth with that statement. My 2006 Accord is coming off lease at the end of this month and if the 2010 Fusion would have been available now as the 2009, I would have purchased that. Ford did lose my business but not to its direct competitors.

I don't think BlackHorse is too far from the truth with that statement. My 2006 Accord is coming off lease at the end of this month and if the 2010 Fusion would have been available now as the 2009, I would have purchased that. Ford did lose my business but not to its direct competitors.

Well, being as Ford is selling every one they can make, I don't think they're too terribly worried, but I have to ask, What did you buy?

The car has been out for not even 3 years at this point. What did you honestly expect?

Ford lost our business as well, due to the lack of available MKS'. That said I didn't come around here to complain about it, I just chalked it up to forcing the other half to get an Ecoboost'd version when the lease is up on the G35.

Edited by Michael Reynolds

There's really no point, because you're probably not going to listen anyways, but here goes nothing....

Boring and uninspired? I think that better describes it's competitors.

And I don't understand, you're expecting Ford to redesign a vehicle in 3 years? Nothing but a bunch of promises? Like battyr said, a 6 month delay to get everything right isn't bad. Those "promises" will be delivered upon within a few months.

Edited by rmc523

They why do you spend the energy to have to comment about it? Did it make you feel better? Do you feel like Batman or Superman now?

Yes, I feel like Daredevil. LOL Apparently able to see what others can't. I'm special see.

Gollee it takes so much effort and energy to post here too.

Blue Suede package is new this year. Similar to the Sports Package that was IIRC new last year. Irks me that the manual trans is no longer available on the SEL.

fsn09_pg_133_int_lg.jpg

Ahhhhh!!!!! OH MY GO THAT IS HIDEOUS!!! I said fix the car not make it worse!!! Who's genius idea was that?

Excuse me I'm goona go find one of those and barf in it so it'll look better. Sheesh!!!!

Edited by BlackHorse

Ahhhhh!!!!! OH MY GO THAT IS HIDEOUS!!! I said fix the car not make it worse!!! Who's genius idea was that?

Excuse me I'm goona go find one of those and barf in it so it'll look better. Sheesh!!!!

We get it. You don't like two-tone interiors. I'm not a big fan either. That being said, I've certainly seen worse.