F150 now 50% off msrp

snooter

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody want a new f150?...suntrup ford in kirkwood missouri is offering 50% off msrp for f150 and focus is listed at damn near 40% of msrp (under $12k)..damn now i have the decision between 08 ram and 08 f150

Where in the world did you find a Focus for 40% off? I certainly haven't seen it.

anybody want a new f150?...suntrup ford in kirkwood missouri is offering 50% off msrp for f150 and focus is listed at damn near 40% of msrp (under $12k)..damn now i have the decision between 08 ram and 08 f150

Here's a link to the Suntrup ad. The way I calculate it, it's 20% off on the Focus, not 40%. Also, it's not under $12K (unless you can find a different ad than this one).

Edited by TomServo92

Here's a link to the Suntrup ad. The way I calculate it, it's 20% off on the Focus, not 40%. Also, it's not under $12K (unless you can find a different ad than this one).

And it's only 25% off on the F-150. Methinks someone's calculator needs new batteries. Or you've got a different ad than snooter.

From the same Advertisement:

2008 Taurus:

$6,636 OFF

MSRP . . . . . . .$24,435

SUNTRUP DISC . . . . . . .$2135

NATIONAL REBATE . . . . .$1500

FMCL REBATE . . . . . . . .$500

OWNER LOYALTY . . . . . .$2000

COLLEGE GRAD/

ACTIVE MILITARY REBATE . .$500

YOUR PRICE....$17,799

Edited by jpd80

Ford are leaking $$$$ big time on the roof of every Focus CC Cabriolet it sells in the UK.

http://www.dagenhammotors.co.uk/en/viewoff...FCC51A66D931399

You can get a $9353 discount on the Focus.

This discounting seems like economic suicide just hope this downturn in the market does not go on for much longer because a few car makers will go under, l just hope Ford make through the storm.

FOE are known for their great handling $$$$$$$ now you can be handling a massive $11,434 discount on a new much sought after Mondeo these cars sell themselves? if you buy it online beat that Snooty its a REAL discount?

http://pp1.dccook.co.uk/VehicleDetails.aspx?Car_ID=46274

Snotty where is this 50% discount on the F-150 please will you post some link did your daughter give you the information?

http://stlautos.adicio.com/autos/Configura...hicle_make=Ford

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

I have to say, at the larget Ford dealer on the south side of Baton Rouge, LA, I've seen their front of the lot deals for the past week:

2 new Taurus' for $18,888

1 new F-150 for $14,999 and another for $16,999 (the 14 was a regular cab and the 16 was an extended)

Focuses for $13,999-$15,999

The same pair of Flexes for two weeks straight (one was out on a test drive once, past me on the way back to the dealership)

Escapes for $16,999-$18,999

And random other vehicles that come and go.

These are the big, bold letters on the windshield, no asterisc, no small print.

come on guys...and snooter...go to damn math class....also note FMCC bonus rebate ...means one MUST finance thru Ford, and because of utilizing the other rebate ( larger ) it is a contract written at ANY rate the dealer deems necessary....also see the active military rebate...thats a one in 500 customer, the college grad is about 1 in 300........snooter....multiply MSRP on the F-150 by 75% ( that equates to a 25% discount ) and you get $15555....close enough...but 25 % is NO_WHERE NEAR 50..........sheesh...50% is half...which means it would have a sales price of mid 10k.....

Edited by Deanh

I just got a price on a loaded Edge Limited (MSRP $36,650). They quoted $29,999 which he claims was $500 under invoice, included a $3000 rebate plus a $1000 "competitive owner rebate" that I don't qualify for since I only own Fords. There are some good deals to be had, as long as you don't have to trade anything in...