"Ranger Max" at Motor Expo 2008 Thailand - Friday, Nov 28

BlackManta

More Pics and a video from Autoblog:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/28/ford-ra...and-motor-show/

That is one sharp looking truck. Too bad we won't see it here.

I'm not quite sure why, but as I look at this truck I'm thinking of the Chevy SSR...Maybe just the bed cover, or the domed hood, or the out of usual proportions of one body panel to another. OSHA friendly? WTH is that? Just orange metallic paint...

hey that thing looks better than any thing on the amarican market right now...SD is nasty 150's and flexes are nasty....any thing is better than nothing

TRUCKRANGERTILAND.jpg

thanks to philzilla on TRS

Dang, that black one looks tight!!! A lot better than the orange one. Still has areas for improvement, but what vehicle doesn't.

No offense, but you opinions are so sophomoric.

No offense taken, but come again?

Stated it looked like a Mitsu truck front clip, which in my book isn't appealing.

This is my opinion based on the style aspect. Being this is a forum, I didn't know we were required to provide an in-depth analysis of the truck, from every angle and provide detail on each and every aspect we dislike. It misses the mark or falls short (style wise) in my opinion on what I'd hope Ford would bring out as a Ranger replacement. People may agree or disagree, this is just my 2 cents.

And why don't you provide us a more educated response then if you don't like my thoughts.