Foreign Cars Damaged in Woodhaven

I can hear the people who did it now.

"The D3 don't have a monopoly anymore so people aren't forced to buy our cars that way, we don't make the best cars so people don't want to buy our cars, so I guess we should break out our old friend intimidation"

Just think, in 6 months or so if you don't buy an order of fries with your burger some guy is going to put mustard all over your car.

Edited by davdog

The gamble you make when you drive foreign in MI where so many are losing jobs. You just know the backlash will come as more and more suffer. Scapegoats are found. Property damage will be the least of it if we go into depression. Some could argue that MI is in depression already.

What a dumbass, let me park my car right next to the car I'm going to damage and do it in a parking lot that has camera's all over it. People also need to realize that in MI, Toyota, Kia/Hyundai, VW, Mazda, and Nissan have thousands of people working for them.

The gamble you make when you drive foreign in MI where so many are losing jobs. You just know the backlash will come as more and more suffer. Scapegoats are found. Property damage will be the least of it if we go into depression. Some could argue that MI is in depression already.

Ah, yes... It's seems as though it has gotten worse the longer Granholm (Landmole) stays around.

What a dumbass, let me park my car right next to the car I'm going to damage and do it in a parking lot that has camera's all over it.

As you get older, you start to figure out that you worked hard to purchase a lot that you have and you wouldn't want it damaged. Yes, you can easily walk along side a car with a key/screwdriver. You can drop nails behind tyres. You can casually throw something on that other vehicle. BUT it only tends to piss the other driver off more and they kinda get the hint as to what it might have been all about.

So it's useless to damage someone else's property. I DO sit in my own vehicle cussing out all the other drivers driving a foreign motormobile. Thinking you have no idea the damage your doing to yourself by driving that. Perhaps I'm just totally wrong and it will be the end of U.S.Auto. And I'll be led out to pasture like an old horse. But I actually take pride in something from this country. My father fought in the big one for me to have the right to vote. I return that by helping to support MY country and the products from it. and I like to see those dollars returned to my country to support the kids here where they school and the roads we all drive on and everything else my dollar does by it's being retained within the country I live in. And I mean Corporate tax dollars too. So..........

FLAME ON!

I'm not in favor of damaging people's property either, but whenever I see people driving foreign cars in the Detroit area, I always think, "Man you got some B*LLS to do that." And I don't mean it in a brave or positive way. There may be thousands of jobs in MI tied to foreign automakers, but they've lost hundreds of thousands TO the foreign brands.

My wife's friend has a Toyota Echo and I avoid riding in it whenever I can, but in a couple of cases when it involved driving in Michigan, I just refused. I think it's a bit of a slap in the face, like having your doctor cure you of lung cancer and then you go on smoking. Actually, that metaphor doesn't quite work, but you get the idea. . . Maybe it's more like wearing the visiting team's colors at a stadium.

I'm not in favor of damaging people's property either, but whenever I see people driving foreign cars in the Detroit area, I always think, "Man you got some B*LLS to do that."

f-Helloooo-Ladies-3863.jpg

And I don't mean it in a brave or positive way. There may be thousands of jobs in MI tied to foreign automakers, but they've lost hundreds of thousands TO the foreign brands.

My wife's friend has a Toyota Echo and I avoid riding in it whenever I can, but in a couple of cases when it involved driving in Michigan, I just refused. I think it's a bit of a slap in the face, like having your doctor cure you of lung cancer and then you go on smoking. Actually, that metaphor doesn't quite work, but you get the idea. . . Maybe it's more like wearing the visiting team's colors at a stadium.

Kinda like these jokers shouting out: "Hey, where are all the White Women at?"

BlazeSaddle141.jpg

I'm not in favor of damaging people's property either, but whenever I see people driving foreign cars in the Detroit area, I always think, "Man you got some B*LLS to do that." And I don't mean it in a brave or positive way. There may be thousands of jobs in MI tied to foreign automakers, but they've lost hundreds of thousands TO the foreign brands.

I would never purposely damage another person's vehicle no matter what the origin, but I am less apt to help out a disabled motorist in foreign car. Just yesterday there was guy near light on shoulder in brand new Acura TL with emergency flashers on. I just drove by him not asking if I could help. If it was brand new Caddy or Lincoln, I may have. I always smile too when I see some guy or gal pulled over in foreign car getting ticket.

"THAT'S ALOTTA NUTS!"

Ooooh! Real obscure movie line. Anyone?

I'll bet Richard knows it... :shades:

hummm...

Bruce Willis as a Col. ?? in a movie,,, was it Roadhouse Grindhouse where some dude was walking around with a jar of nuts and .. yes.. it got spilled.- somewhere around the beginning of the movie. He was one of the good parts to that movie.

What I win?? tell me, tell me.

Edited by Critic

Don't forget about the bologna slices or brake fluid on the paint. ;)

Whoops... I forgot about that one!

But anyway... I always laugh at some asshole in a foreign vehicle spun out on the freeway on Winter Storms like the one we are experiencing today!

These people think the car drives itself! Goes to show you what kind of dumb fuck drives it. And better yet... These assholes drive with snow all over their headlights too!

more like drinking Coke in a Pepsi factory