Merry Christmas!

I know there has been a lot of bickering and animosity around the forums lately, but I think we should ALL take some time to put all of that aside and give thanks for everything we still have this Christmas season. Everyone just try to get along for a couple days. Who knows, you might find you actually enjoy it!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif6797.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif

I know there has been a lot of bickering and animosity around the forums lately, but I think we should ALL take some time to put all of that aside and give thanks for everything we still have this Christmas season. Everyone just try to get along for a couple days. Who knows, you might find you actually enjoy it!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif6797.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif68976.gif

I'm thankful for my sanity and this bottle of whiskey :lol:

Merry Christmas BONers!

So what did everybody get? Anybody get a new car? :)

Most of the gifts I bought myself, but I did get a Logitech Harmony One, MX Air, Apple TV and Flip MinoHD. I already have some videos of the Lincolns I'll have to post to youtube ;).

Oh, and Happy New!

Most of the gifts I bought myself, but I did get a Logitech Harmony One, MX Air, Apple TV and Flip MinoHD. I already have some videos of the Lincolns I'll have to post to youtube ;).

Oh, and Happy New!

I got a massive hangover for christmas :wacko:

Happy Christmas................. and Merry New Year to everyone !!!!

Oh wait...................

You are so busy when you have a 6-year-old, and a husband who is a truck driver, that you don't post on BON till after Christmas.

What did I get?? Why, I got a bedrug, tonneau cover, catch-all floormats, and heated seats............... oh yea, and some earings also. LOL

Happy Christmas................. and Merry New Year to everyone !!!!

Oh wait...................

You are so busy when you have a 6-year-old, and a husband who is a truck driver, that you don't post on BON till after Christmas.

What did I get?? Why, I got a bedrug, tonneau cover, catch-all floormats, and heated seats............... oh yea, and some earings also. LOL

What's a bedrug? I could google it, but that would be no fun! :)

Love Torrents.

But, for 8 days, the file was at 99.8%, on a 7.8 Gb DL of "Berlin Game, Mexico Set, London Match". Missing maybe 5 minutes out of an 11-hour series. Patience, patience.

Great spy story, almost impossible to find, because Len Deighton, the author, decided he hated it, and forced ITV to stuff it back in the vault, after being shown only once in North America and UK.

Christmas morning, checked the DL — 100%! Life is good. :happy feet:

To help out, I uploaded 17Gb to the Torrent field. It's good to give as well as receive. :)

LOL

I need the bedrug because I am terrified to put much of anything in the bed............... it is so pretty and new, and I don't want to scratch it. Plus, I need to start taking my Rott to Home Depot, to help him get more socialized............... and don't need him sliding around in the bed.

I could have used the bedrug and the tonneau before Xmas, as it would have made it alot easier to get the gifts to the relatives. They could have been in the bed of the truck, instead of in the back seat with my 6-year-old, and his Godfather. It was snowing and raining the whole way down.

New tonneau's are so much better than the older ones. I am getting a roll-up one. Easy on, easy off.

Oh, and Happy New!

Well, my Flex sorta counts as a Christmas present, although I'd say a car classifies as an "anything/covers the whole year" present. My aunt got me some tire shine, a chamois, and tire pressure checking device too, the first two of which I used yesterday washing the Flex.

Along with those, I did get a wireless keyboard/mouse which are nice.

Congrats on the Flex RMC. Happy Holidays everyone here at BON. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and work all day on Boxing day is a bit of a kick to the pills. Back in the hooch again today to keep a good thing going. Best wishes for the new year and thanks for the insightful, humorous, silly and downright stupid comments here. What makes the world go around I guess...j/k. Cheers!