More Photos 2010 Taurus SHO

It sounds on the high side of the pricing scale and that bugs me a little. Id consider one in the 34K range, but 37 is over my limit.

Ok ok, i HATE to bring it up, but what about the G8? 360 hp, and i cant believe AWD makes up for the 7K difference in price.

I think the SHO looks GREAT, but if it was a couple thousand less it would be just about perfect.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds on the high side of the pricing scale and that bugs me a little. Id consider one in the 34K range, but 37 is over my limit.

Ok ok, i HATE to bring it up, but what about the G8? 360 hp, and i cant believe AWD makes up for the 7K difference in price.

I think the SHO looks GREAT, but if it was a couple thousand less it would be just about perfect.

The G8 is certainly a bargain, but is it sustainable at that pricing? There are two sides to pricing: what the consumer will be willing to pay and what profit the manufacturer is trying to make. I really don't see how the G8 could possibly be making GM a dime. Even if it's a bargain for the consumer, that's not a way to sustain a business.

The G8 is certainly a bargain, but is it sustainable at that pricing? There are two sides to pricing: what the consumer will be willing to pay and what profit the manufacturer is trying to make. I really don't see how the G8 could possibly be making GM a dime. Even if it's a bargain for the consumer, that's not a way to sustain a business.

were there not rumours of it being dis-continued? if so moot point......

And yet we have the "Flex" with the capabilities of the "mini-van" and yet (in my opinion) looks like a goofy station wagon. :stirpot: :shades:

AND sales are picking up, seems the public is embracing the goofy-ness....( I like to call it unique...never quite knew what goofy was, a dog?, a Cow? )

AND sales are picking up, seems the public is embracing the goofy-ness....( I like to call it unique...never quite knew what goofy was, a dog?, a Cow? )

Goofy is definitely a dog, but that begs the question: Why is it Goofy is sentient in the Disney universe, but Pluto, also a dog, is not?

Miss read! :poke: God! Sorry! Toyota wanted to enter it in the car of the year competition!

The last sentence said, "Motor Trend decided that the Venza should not compete in any competition at all since its ride height is too high to be qualified as a car."

en.wikipedia.org; not a dependable source! :doh:

Edited by LoveTaurus

Miss read! :poke: God! Sorry! Toyota wanted to enter it in the car of the year competition!

The last sentence said, "Motor Trend decided that the Venza should not compete in any competition at all since its ride height is too high to be qualified as a car."

en.wikipedia.org; not a dependable source! :doh:

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/suv/11...yota_venza.html

hate to do this...anyone want to explain Uranus?

Although not observed in antiquity, Bode argued that the name of Uranus should follow classical naming conventions. Saturn, the sixth planet was named after the father of Jupiter (the fifth planet), and in turn the seventh planet was named after Uranus, the father of Saturn.

The planet Uranus is a gas giant with a near perpendicular inclination of its axis to the plane of its orbit. Where the Earth's axial tilt is 23.5 degrees, Uranus' axial tilt is 97.8 degrees. It takes Uranus 86 years to complete one orbit of the sun.

It is surrounded by a very faint ring system and is the smallest of the 'gas giants'. It is also a near twin in size and composition of the planet Neptune, although Neptune appears to be a far more active planet.

But no, the Genesis is a Lincoln competitor! :hysterical:

Naw, Mercedes and Bmw!

hate to do this...anyone want to explain Uranus?

Well since some of the guys here have their heads up there, it should be easy! :hysterical:

Although not observed in antiquity, Bode argued that the name of Uranus should follow classical naming conventions. Saturn, the sixth planet was named after the father of Jupiter (the fifth planet), and in turn the seventh planet was named after Uranus, the father of Saturn.

The planet Uranus is a gas giant with a near perpendicular inclination of its axis to the plane of its orbit. Where the Earth's axial tilt is 23.5 degrees, Uranus' axial tilt is 97.8 degrees. It takes Uranus 86 years to complete one orbit of the sun.

It is surrounded by a very faint ring system and is the smallest of the 'gas giants'. It is also a near twin in size and composition of the planet Neptune, although Neptune appears to be a far more active planet.

See?

P.s.: Nerd.

a gas giant surrounded by faint rings...and all this time i just thought it was a big hairy..........

1. Speaking of Venza, I thought I was the only one who saw it as a answer to Edge which was a answer to Murano. Who Knew? :shrug:

2. As for the SHO, will it only be available in limited numbers like SHOs of old?

3. I am surprised people are thinking $37 is high for a SHO considering I would never see that here regardless of the value of the CAD/US dollar.