Major Tom (Coming Home) by Shiny Toy Guns

If you all didn't know, the full song featured in the new MKZ commercial, "Major Tom (Coming Home), by the Shiny Toy Guns is available for a free download on Lincoln's website under the MKZ's webpage.....it should be in the center of screen just below the MKZ picture.

If you all didn't know, the full song featured in the new MKZ commercial, "Major Tom (Coming Home), by the Shiny Toy Guns is available for a free download on Lincoln's website under the MKZ's webpage.....it should be in the center of screen just below the MKZ picture.

Thanks! My wife likes that cover!

I Googled up a logo for Shiny Toy Guns. :shades:

That's true....and I have some of their other music, so I could've used that come to think of it.....but I thought the MKZ appropriate....

Oh, I also have the Edge's debut song "Miles and Miles" by Dee. :lol:

That's what I did too.....I've listened to it 17 times already :P

since it doesn't have album artwork, I made a picture of the '10 MKZ it's artwork. :shades:

I downloaded it last night, this is the best cover of major tom ever!!!

RMC thanks for featuring the Milan.

No problem to all of you....I was really excited to find out it could be downloaded on Lincoln's website for free, and I remembered all the fanfare it created when we first saw the commercial, so I posted it.

I finally saw the commercial on TV the other day, loved it (again) and have seen several 2010 Milan ads w/ Jill!

Love that song! But the new mkz isnt all that great in my opinion. I have pretty much decided that i will not be trading in for the new one. Its actually kind of boring. I like my mkzs sharp lines and stamped sheetmetal while the new one just looks blah.

Love that song! But the new mkz isnt all that great in my opinion. I have pretty much decided that i will not be trading in for the new one. Its actually kind of boring. I like my mkzs sharp lines and stamped sheetmetal while the new one just looks blah.

Have you seen it in person?

mkz1.jpg

mkz2.jpg

mkz3.jpg

No problem to all of you....I was really excited to find out it could be downloaded on Lincoln's website for free, and I remembered all the fanfare it created when we first saw the commercial, so I posted it.

I finally saw the commercial on TV the other day, loved it (again) and have seen several 2010 Milan ads w/ Jill!

can anyone post the new Milan commercials? or tell me when they have been airing, have yet to see one and cant find it online.

can anyone post the new Milan commercials? or tell me when they have been airing, have yet to see one and cant find it online.

CBS and MSNBC all the time... especially in prime. The commercials are very well done. At the end, the Milan's fuel guage flips around to reveal the Mercury logo. Very cool. They also have special google "keywords" in them, if that helps.

Downloaded! GREAT Commercial! Now if I could just get the MKS "Liftoff"

Some were saying that that was done only for that commercial, and therefore, only ~30 seconds worth of music exists for that song.

Yes i seen it in person both at the la auto show andi had time with it at the dealer ystrday while my car had its oil change. Im much more impressed by the fusion sport and the mks.

I see. I like both :lol: