Would you buy a Boss Mustang if.....

Difficult to blend into a crowd if necessary in that baby. You could be seen from the International Space Station for crying out loud. For me, no. For those that like it sure, knock yourself out.

Blending in is boring. :P

Reminds me when one of my old neighbors purchased a new Hummer H2 in silver. The following day they took it back and returned with a yellow one. I asked why they switched colors. His response? "If I'm going to drive something obnoxious, I may as well go all the way."

Speaking of Green....why has Ford dropped Dark Green from nearly all off its products (As far as I know)?

My GF would kill for a nice dark green metallic Explorer...

I had a Dark Green 98 Mustang GT myself....just sucked trying to keep it clean LOL

Because it's not 1992 anymore?

Speaking of Green....why has Ford dropped Dark Green from nearly all off its products (As far as I know)?

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with how low the takerate was on the much ballyhoo'd Atlantis Green that launched with the 2010 Taurus, MKZ, and a few other products.

I think they'll be back to something in the range sooner, as the popularity of earthen golds and browns is still on the upswing, and a green would be a nice transitional tone in the fashion palate.

And, speaking of green, has anyone else seen one of the 2010 Escapes or Mariners that they made available with the Fiesta's "Lime Squeeze" paint? It looked great on the funky little Fiesta,but absolutely atrocious on the "upscale" Mariner. :sos:

As for the new "Gotta Have It Green", I like it. I don't know that I could pick it over a nice Race Red or Competition Orange, but I like it. Every generation of Mustang needs to have some obnoxious color available.... Competition Orange, Zinc Yellow, Canary Yellow, Yellow Blaze Tricoat, Mystic Magic, etc... it's better than another shade of red or silver!

Because it's not 1992 anymore?

1992 looks better on a car than puke green.

And I think the actual color was called "Gotta have it out of my sight green", but Ford shortened it.

That color is awful. Give me a proper color like yellow and black stripes, dk. green, black, red...virtually anything but that.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with how low the takerate was on the much ballyhoo'd Atlantis Green that launched with the 2010 Taurus, MKZ, and a few other products.

I saw a SHO in Atlantis Green and it looked stunning...

And, speaking of green, has anyone else seen one of the 2010 Escapes or Mariners that they made available with the Fiesta's "Lime Squeeze" paint? It looked great on the funky little Fiesta,but absolutely atrocious on the "upscale" Mariner. :sos:

What about the funky colors on the Hybrids.....ekkk

I'd like to see the Orange that was used on the Edge make a come back too....it would look great on the Fiesta and Focus...maybe even the upcoming Fusion

I saw a SHO in Atlantis Green and it looked stunning...

I loved Atlantis Green, the metalflake was absolutely stunning. It was almost black until a good bit of light hit it and then it totally sparkled. It never really caught on though.

I'd like to see the Orange that was used on the Edge make a come back too....it would look great on the Fiesta and Focus...maybe even the upcoming Fusion

The "Blazing Copper" paint was great, although it would probably need to be either a little brighter or a little deeper to work today. Oddly enough, I saw a Blazing Copper (exact match, not just generic orange) Freestar in New Jersey yesterday. It actually looked pretty sharp, with the chrome wheels, grille, and tinted glass.

The "Blazing Copper" paint was great, although it would probably need to be either a little brighter or a little deeper to work today. Oddly enough, I saw a Blazing Copper (exact match, not just generic orange) Freestar in New Jersey yesterday. It actually looked pretty sharp, with the chrome wheels, grille, and tinted glass.

Sounds like a repaint, dont think the Freestar ever had that as an option