Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

If you go on the Ford site and order a brochure, they are apt to send you one with a $750 coupon inside good towards the purchase of a car. This coupon is good to use along with any other incentives that are available. Did anyone else get a coupon?

Edited by hermans
  • Like 2

Got it by mail about a week and a half ago. It listed cars it could be applied toward, but the Fusion wasn't listed. I kept it anyway and plan to try to use it since there's been such a delay in shipping/delivering the cars built in October. Nothing to lose!

You have to order the brochure by mail. You don't have to actually receive the brochure - once they put it in Vincent you're good to go. Sometimes it is restricted to certain vehicles. It's only good for the person that ordered it - you can't transfer it to another buyer outside your household.

I requested a brochure on Ford.ca, when it comes I will see if it comes with any coupons or vouchers. I doubt it, because I couldn't find anything online about it. But you never know. On a side note I test drove a 2013 Escape back in August and was given a $750 voucher on a purchase of a new Escape. Never used it, but it looks like a common thing for Ford to offer. Maybe they will give these out for the new Fusions too.

I ordered the brochure by mail.

It hasn't arrived yet but, in the mean time, it occurred to me that some of "customer loyalty" offers may be available through the current Ford owners site - specifically MyFord.

I logged into it (don't know the url, i just googled for "myford").

It still remembers me and my old '11 FFH.

More importantly, under incentives, it does list a $750 private incentive on a '13 FFH.

With a specific expiration date - 01/28/2013. And a specific certificate number - so I think this is "my" rebate.

In addition to the public $500 retail customer cash.

I don't know if the MyFord site works complementary or alternatively to ordering the brochure by mail.

I will see when the brochure arrives.

But for current Ford owners registered on the site, it may be worth a try.

Especially if you are one of the lucky ones, about to take delivery of your new car.

Edited by Salva

• 2 weeks later...

If you go on the Ford site and order a brochure, they are apt to send you one with a $750 coupon inside good towards the purchase of a car. This coupon is good to use along with any other incentives that are available. Did anyone else get a coupon?

I see in other threads you got your '13 Fusion Hybrid. Congrats!. Waiting on the promised pictures.

Have you been able to apply your coupon to your X-Plan price?

I didn't get one with the printed brochure, but I have (both for up to $750):

- one that my wife got on email. That one, unfortunately, explictly excludes hybrids in the fine print (but at least seems good for X-Plan, if I change my mind to a gas-only Titanium)

- one listed in my owner.ford.com acct. The fine print on that one is vague (basically "there are exclusions, talk to your dealer").

Car is still a couple of weeks out (awaiting shipping as of yesterday morning).

But curious to know if the private incentives do exist for hybrids.

I never got any coupons in the mail. Between the $1,000 incentive and X-Plan I'm happy with what I paid though.

For hyrbids it's currently $500 and I will be happy with that too.

But if Ford wants to reward my loyalty with extra $750 (or even $750 total, instead of $500), why not?

Probably the same rebate. It goes into the computer before you actually receive the brochure. The dealer can put in your information and see what rebates are available to confirm.

It could be.

I will ask the dealer at the proper time.

Currently, I'd be happy if they could give me finer grain tracking of the order - since it's been built.

I think it is a bit ridiculous that for a lot of people - myself included - cyberdman provides the best tracking.

I mean, I am grateful he's willing to do that - and it shows, not surprisingly, that Ford has some top notch and caring employees.

But it shouldn't be necessary.

Salva, Your dealer should be able to get the Vehicle History Reort for you at any time. It takes them

very little time to pull this up & send it to you. Towards the end my dealer was sending me these

every other day. I am sure they wouldn't do this for any order but with the delays we have had they

felt fine doing it. Here is a copy of one of mine the dealer emailed to me.

history.pdf

Edited by scott029

Salva, Your dealer should be able to get the Vehicle History Reort for you at any time. It takes them

very little time to pull this up & send it to you. Towards the end my dealer was sending me these

every other day. I am sure they wouldn't do this for any order but with the delays we have had they

felt fine doing it. Here is a copy of one of mine the dealer emailed to me.

history.pdf

Thanks. Let's see if I can extract anything as entertaining from my dealer.

It's fascinating (to me at least) to see the path your car takes from the factory.

Mine probably will take a detour from your path in Arizona - towards the West Coast (Seattle).

From your dates, you seem to be one of the (few?) early orders that escaped the sequestration in Hermosillo.

Lucky you!

It depends what railroad is transporting your car. If you Google the one your update has (when it's shipped) and look at their site it will give you an automated number to call. Go through the prompts and give the rail car number. It's pretty cool.

Edited by hermans

Here's an example of tracking a railcar if your car is being shipped by CSX:

Call CSX on 1-800-235-2352

Its an automated call. It ask what you want to do, say "LOCATION"

It asks for the railcar initials

It asks for the railcar number

It asks if you have any more to trace, say "DONE".

Edited by hermans

For hyrbids it's currently $500 and I will be happy with that too.

But if Ford wants to reward my loyalty with extra $750 (or even $750 total, instead of $500), why not?

No loyalty to reward here, I've never owned a Ford before. I do work with several Ford people though and they were all very excited about my car today. :)

No loyalty to reward here, I've never owned a Ford before. I do work with several Ford people though and they were all very excited about my car today. :)

Well I have two Fords in my garage already, no loyalty reward for that as I got my brochure in the mail and got squat. Here is an image of the back cover that teases an offer I didn't expect, along with the next page inside where the offer COULD be, but wasn't for me for whatever reason.

However, there was also another options page that some may find handy (maybe not the most current as it specifies the hybrid only as an "SE Hybrid"), so I scanned that too.

post-48754-0-55959800-1355179528_thumb.jpg

post-48754-0-51170000-1355179563_thumb.jpg