Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

That's funny, I got mine today too. It looks the same, except that they're at least showing the 1,000 cash back or APR alternative offers. It does show the price of the Gas model, not the hybrid though. It also says the 1,000 cash back is not available on hybrids (no sign of the $500 being available). Boo ! I might request another one in my wife's name :)

That's funny, I got mine today too. It looks the same, except that they're at least showing the 1,000 cash back or APR alternative offers. It does show the price of the Gas model, not the hybrid though. It also says the 1,000 cash back is not available on hybrids (no sign of the $500 being available). Boo ! I might request another one in my wife's name :)

That's the exact one I got as well. I was thinking, oh boy, here comes $750....but no :(

I ordered the Fusion brochure. It didn't come with anything special. However, I also ordered a Transit Connect brochure. It came with a $750 coupon that appears to be valid for "most Ford or Lincoln vehicles" and is "in addition to any current public offers". The Fusion is not on the excluded vehicle list. If my car gets here before it expires on 1/26/13, I'll try to use it.

Got the 750$ in the C-Max brochure (wasn't in the Fusion one). However, it looks like it might be applicable to the Fusion hybrid (perhapsn in addition to $500 already offered).

Catch with my coupon is that I have to take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 1/25/13.

Way things are sputtering down in Mexico and with rumored Job 2 start date not until 1/7/13 = unlikely I'll be able use :-(

• 3 weeks later...
You folks may try asking your dealers about a $750 Fusion Launch Direct Offer. Supposedly this targeted incentive started on 12/27 and involves people who inquired about the 2013 Fusion online.

All of those incentives will show up when the dealer runs a Vincent report.

There aren't any incentives showing on the website for the hybrids in my area. I did order the brochure tonight, just to see if I would get a coupon. I think they probably go by your zip code as some areas seem to have them and some don't. Will post to let you know if I get one.

There aren't any incentives showing on the website for the hybrids in my area. I did order the brochure tonight, just to see if I would get a coupon. I think they probably go by your zip code as some areas seem to have them and some don't. Will post to let you know if I get one.

Note that B8B8B is in Canada.

On my third try of requesting brochures (C-Max, Fusion Hybrid, and Transit Connect), I finally got the email coupon. Unfortunately, it says "Not available on hybrids..."

Thanks for taking care of those of us that want better gas mileage Ford. :finger:

Edited by rolnslo