Ford Atlas Concept previews pickup future

There is only so much you can do with a truck I guess, all of them look about the same now. Ford doesn't usually standout on design, but on content and capabilities.

I actually like the simplicity of the body, definitely don't like the fascia however, but it's much better than the Transit pig-snout.

Edited by BORG

I like it, the more I see it. Looks just about right, but I'm still uneasy about that fascia and the small bumper...not a big fan of how that looks on a truck.

Well, keep in mind that bumpers are often minimized on concepts. It could likely protrude a bit more in production guise.

Well, keep in mind that bumpers are often minimized on concepts. It could likely protrude a bit more in production guise.

They did this on the current Super Duty, the idea is to place the headlights in a position that doesn't blind oncoming traffic.

Could be but I don't think this styling necessarily represents the 2015 version. Looks to me like they just updated the current vehicle.

That's the thing though. I think people are expecting too much of a radical change in the overall look of the truck for 2015. I very much doubt it'll change much in shape or size.