2013 Ruby Red Titanium

akirby

Found the exact car I wanted in stock at a local dealer but not the one I usually deal with. Called my salesman and asked him if he could do a dealer trade. That was noon on Thursday. 6 pm Friday night the paperwork was done and I drove it home. It has every option except Active Park Assist.

I haven't been this excited about a vehicle since my 99 Lincoln LS and this has way more toys!

8419136480_9e839a5942_z.jpg
8418045007_acb0fc4f31_z.jpg
8418036943_3ebddb6c1a_z.jpg
8419128330_271e4039f5_z.jpg
8419124234_bd2b26f9ea_z.jpg
8418026555_8ebd5b1cfb_z.jpg
8418028067_390bf99125_z.jpg

• Like 7

Before I ordered a Fusion, I had a black Nissan Altima Hybrid. I ordered a ruby red Fusion Hybrid and of course I'm going to laugh when my insurance turns around and says, "Wait, you have a red car? Up go your payments!" "Are you serious? It's a hybrid."

Two weeks later my dad ordered a deep impact blue Mustang. It may be a Mustang, but red is still better.

I don't like the Y spokes as much as the H spokes, but either looks 100x better than the 20 spokes that come with the Titanium. I'm still scratching my head on why they picked such a bland design as the base wheel for the Titanium. I really need to find new wheels, I'm just having a hard time finding what I want (and I'm not 100% sure of what I want either!). I want to stick with 18" wheels (so I don't have to incur the cost of new tires) but I'd like some kind of nice concave 5 spokes, or even maybe 18" replicas of the H spoke wheels....