Ford Trackster

Interesting, not sure if I like it (style) or not. Looks mean in some ways, but over the top ricer fan boyish in others. I'm sure it'd sell if they produced it though.

Slightly toned down and fitted with a 350 hp engine, I think you'd have the Focus RS..

Slightly toned down and fitted with a 350 hp engine, I think you'd have the Focus RS..

Yes, tone down the ricer look out back and the fender flares a tad, and think you might be onto something. Maybe color code the rims, not feeling the white. But 350hpo would be nice...

And don't forget the AWD!

And would be a nice touch to ensure minimal torque steer.

Still don't understand why they decided to pull out a SEMA car for Chicago... Is the Trackster a smoke screen designed to take some attention off the hot Dart and Beattle introductions? Or is it somekind of internal counterpoint to the Shelby Focus? If the latter why not slap the RS label on it. Kind of disappointed Ford has missed the chance at a forward looking mid-sized SUV styling exersize like the Evos for the upcomming Edge.

Edited by Kris Kolman