'16 MKS rendered by C&D

And according to C&D, they think the Lexus ES is direct competitor to the MKS ? Really? Wow... obviously they do not edit very well. Interesting of the comments people are making and demanding for...

I'm still waiting to see that RWD Taurus successor that they said was in the pipeline back in '08.

Or was that a MT prognostication? Can't quite recall... those two magazines are really reminiscent of one another now...

I'm still waiting to see that RWD Taurus successor that they said was in the pipeline back in '08.

Or was that a MT prognostication? Can't quite recall... those two magazines are really reminiscent of aren't worth being thrown out in the outhouse stacked on top of one another now...

FTFY...

That's why I read Automobile and Road & Track. The former may be full of latte-sipping Euro-centrics, but at least they have Ezra Dyer (whose wit and writing style gives me a good chuckle in every issue), and most of their predictions are correct. R&T is still my favorite magazine, though-- proof that "sister" publications (with C&D) can be quite different. R&T's reviews strike me as the most balanced, and their info on upcoming models is usually pretty accurate.

That's why I read Automobile and Road & Track. The former may be full of latte-sipping Euro-centrics, but at least they have Ezra Dyer (whose wit and writing style gives me a good chuckle in every issue), and most of their predictions are correct. R&T is still my favorite magazine, though-- proof that "sister" publications (with C&D) can be quite different. R&T's reviews strike me as the most balanced, and their info on upcoming models is usually pretty accurate.

Every year I make it a habit (don't know why... we have the internet now) to buy the buying guides for that particular year. Automobile and R&T are the two I make sure I get.

Who knows how accurate or not that article is, but I too sincerely hope that Max and team don't go conservative. Quite the opposite is needed, a real statement vehicle. If the MKS becomes Lincoln's RLX (look at how well conservative worked for them in those reviews) then they are in trouble...

Who knows how accurate or not that article is, but I too sincerely hope that Max and team don't go conservative. Quite the opposite is needed, a real statement vehicle. If the MKS becomes Lincoln's RLX (look at how well conservative worked for them in those reviews) then they are in trouble...

Given his past work at Cadillac, the last minute tweaks to the MKZ and the MKC concept i don't think that's a problem.

• 1 month later...

The MKC styling doesn't look good on a sedan. They'd be better off making it look like a bigger MKZ, but maybe with a different tail end like the current MKS.

I personally dislike almost everything about the MKC styling on a CUV or any other Lincoln. This rendering looks like a Hyundai and a Malibu had a love child. Since the MKC looks, to my eyes, like the love child of a Hyundai and an Escape, I'm hoping lightening won't sort of strike twice.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...