2015 Mustang to be debut December 5th!

Looks like a heat extractor hood. Looks like the PIAA-style-I-wanna-take-my-Mustang-offroading GT grille lights are finally gone too. Whew.

Good riddance. Everybody was taking them off anyway.

Sadly, Canadian GT from 13-14 got even worst: the base V6 grille with the ugly chrome strip.

Aside from the Shelbys, the California Specials had the only front ends on all the 05-14's I really liked.

Well until today I had plan of a used 13/14 Race Red coupe with the brembo wheels, but seeing that 2015 changed my mind...

For you the twin fogs fascia of the GT is normal, here it's quite different when you're used to see all of them with the V6 face.

This may be trivial, but I am glad to see the sound system tweeters up in the A Pillar, which will provide better acoustics than down in the door, as in the 2005-2014.

They've been doing that since 2005. My 2006 Fusion had them. It does sound a lot better.

I realize styling is subjective but I just don't understand why some mustang fans don't like this.

People bitch, just to bitch. I think alot of times it hurtful to them that they don't have the latest and greatest any more. Heck if I could swing it (I prob could but it would be stupid financially) I'd trade in my 2006 GT for one of these. I love my Mustang, but to have a Mustang with the same refinement and equipment as my SHO would be awesome :)

• Like 1

not bad, but not my cup of tea... one thing I REALLY like - in the interior shot, you see the front of the door window has a much smaller guide at the front- the 'daylight' between the mirror and A-pillar should really make the A-pillar a lot less massive looking... especially with the rather low looking roofline/glass height, this should be a big help. I sat in a camaro at the autoshow, felt like sitting in a cave- huge pillar, insanely high beltline, low seating, low roofline... dont think the mustang will be that bad- and think little things like slimming the a-pillar by simply shrinking the mirror mount will help it feel a lot more comfortable. I could not imagine driving a camaro - never thought I could be claustrophobic till sitting in one... this mustang interior looks great even with the low-looking glass...something the new camaro wont get accused of :)

1473033_649343698442572_2319853_n.jpg

I do still wish the ends woulda been 'flatter'. the chamferred rear bumper thsankfully gone, but now on the front...just think from half a block away it will look like 'a' car...the 05 you could recognize coming or going from a mile away...well several blocks at least :)

styling wise, my least favorite things: sloping rear/gt hood vents/stepped roof. flat faced wheels. busy looking nose. curved rear glass corners= no louvers will ever 'fit' the lines. steering wheel looks too busy. while I liked the 05 wheel, the '10-current one was just beautiful- think this one is too much. roofline a little tight- reminds me of the 370z.

styling wise, my most favorite things: quarter window against the door window(no apparent B pillar look) but think 69s little windows were best. lost the hockey stick. interior looks fine.

performance wise, glad to hear she shed a couple hundred pounds...however, I predict the aluminum fenders will suck long term. I put a fender on my 06, weighs about as much as a taco shell anyways, doubt if aluminum fenders will save even 5 pounds a pair. with the aluminum hood corrosion on 05-14 models, I fear the fenders will be next... putting a smaller windshield washer tank mighta saved more weight :( Just hope they figured out how to prep aluminum edges before paint.

It's on the front of Ford's website, and the link takes you here:

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2015/

And there are convertible pics as well. Coupe looks better than the 'vert, just as it does today.

I will say though, that the 'vert looks better than the current gen 'vert. I normally don't like convertibles, but the '15 doesn't look too bad in drop-top form.

Edited by fordmantpw