Production 2017 Lincoln Continental Revealed

I didn't see this posted here, but here's our first look at the production Conti. I know it's not the best image, nor am I sure where it was originally grabbed from (I borrowed it from a post over at FIN and GMI), but it looks like one of those model pictures you see when you roll over the "vehicles" category on the Lincoln website. It's obviously a base model, but even in base form, and a grainy image, it looks great! I'm excited to see the full reveal

0eMK23D.png

• Like 1

Ford will never learn when it comes to marketing images. If there is any chrome on this thing, never use a silver or white car in images!

Looks to me like it was specifically made as a menu imagex which often times sore the entire range in the same colorway against a web-friendly infinite white background.

Looks to me like it was specifically made as a menu imagex which often times sore the entire range in the same colorway against a web-friendly infinite white background.

Yes, that's what I said above.

It's the image that will go in this section:

lincoln%20webpage_zpstdwzgc39.png

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/07/2017-lincoln-continental-leaked-image-detroit/

I agree with Intrepid, not sure who Ford uses for marketing images. Personally I think this is horrible if this is the end product, Generic, no bling, lights loo medicore. Even for a base model, this looks like the cheaper hooker from the motel no one wants to bring home to mother...

Thanks sullynd...here the image from that article:

Also noted in the article, the popup door handles remain in the production model.

620x0_1_autohomecar__wKgH1VaRJUmAf9kKAAd

I think it looks fantastic.

Gotcha. I should have expected some half-truths from a non-legit source.

They still look pretty cool and unique.

Yeah, My guess is since they're electronically operated, that the handle itself will be stationary, while pushing the button inside the handle and pulling (the stationary handle) is what will open it.