New (to me) Ford in my driveway

I bought a 2013 Mustang GT Premium a couple weeks ago. Deep Impact Blue, 5.0L six speed manual

My goodness...that 5.0L engine is such a sweet machine...and this baby is fast.

I'm 50 years old and have always wanted a nice Mustang, as the other two I've had were rolling junk (but fast)20160831_091210.jpg.

• Like 7

Beautiful Machine! :shift:, and yes, the 5.0 is Fast. :rockon: Mine will be even faster whenever I get the time to install my Bama Tuner :drool:

Not sure what mufflers you have on her, but if you are looking for any, I would highly recommend Ford Racing GT500 mufflers. They are the perfect combination of being loud when you want, and polite otherwise. They have no drone and they are wallet friendly. :)

Edited by danglin

Thanks guys...I love the car.

It has a BBK Veritune CAR back on it. It was installed before I bought the car. It also has a BBK throttle body & CAI. It also has 3.55 gears. Came with 3.31.

That was one of the big attractions for this car. It has the mods I would have done. I got it for s killer price as well.

Congratulations! Love the whole package - color and old school wheels. I just don't get the new black wheel thing. This looks much better.

I am with you on the wheels. I bought those the week after I bought the car. They are 18 X 8...I'm not a fan of the larger wheels either, but what do you do? My wife says that the car looks like "me" with those wheels vs what came on it.

I also don't get the black wheel thing either.

Edited by 351cid

Black wheels are a personal taste thing. I for one love black wheels, and do not care for Chrome or basic brushed aluminum. I guess that's consistent with the fact that I don't like Chrome on any of my vehicles, however you can't get around it sometimes. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate a nice looking car no matter what kind of wheels are on it.

• Like 1

Black wheels are a personal taste thing. I for one love black wheels, and do not care for Chrome or basic brushed aluminum. I guess that's consistent with the fact that I don't like Chrome on any of my vehicles, however you can't get around it sometimes. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate a nice looking car no matter what kind of wheels are on it.

I wasn't trying to offend. Different strokes for different folks...It's what makes cars so interesting.

I'm just an old school kind of guy...comes with breaking into your 50's.

• Like 1