19 Raptor gets more goodies

T-Rex - hilarious!

Where did you see pics of the seat?

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/05/24/2019-ford-f-150-raptor-new-shocks-off-road-cruise-4839511/

A few other points:

-It also looks like they've darkened the tailgate panel and/or lightened the "FORD" to make it stand out more.

-It could just be press photos, but I don't see the traditional antenna either, just the one on the roof.

-I also figured it'd get the '18+ taillights at least (not the headlights, which would require a new grille setup), but it sticks with the existing ones.

raptorblue3-1.jpg

raptorblue8-1.jpg

hss-storage-midas-e5cd366b98a528fbc41ced

hss-storage-midas-135a81d806bfc0201eed3d

raptorseat-1.jpg

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/05/24/2019-ford-f-150-raptor-new-shocks-off-road-cruise-4839511/

A few other points:

-It also looks like they've darkened the tailgate panel and/or lightened the "FORD" to make it stand out more.

-It could just be press photos, but I don't see the traditional antenna either, just the one on the roof.

-I also figured it'd get the '18+ taillights at least (not the headlights, which would require a new grille setup), but it sticks with the existing ones.

raptorblue3-1.jpg

raptorblue8-1.jpg

hss-storage-midas-e5cd366b98a528fbc41ced

hss-storage-midas-135a81d806bfc0201eed3d

raptorseat-1.jpg

The tailgate panel is different. You can buy overlays for the 17-18 that give a similar look. That antenna is for satellite and WiFi and not related to the mast antenna for AM-FM. That probably still exists. The big news is probably the shocks. Probably not enough to hold off for if you can get a decent deal on an 18. I got my window sticker and getting anxious now.

• Like 1

Does look like they may have gotten rid of the master antenna. Some people hate the mast antenna but I guess it never bothered me.

Bet it is still there, they always remove it when doing media photos. :drop:

Edited by danglin

Bet it is still there, they always remove it when doing media photos. :drop:

It’s there. You can see it in the first pic just ahead of the A pillar.

I don’t even notice it on mine until I go to the car wash and have to remove it.

It’s there. You can see it in the first pic just ahead of the A pillar.

I don’t even notice it on mine until I go to the car wash and have to remove it.

I just don't understand how it's 2018 and no other vehicle in any manufacturer has the mast antenna, yet trucks still do. I just don't get why.

Best taillights on the Raptor are the LED's without BLIS.

I like those ones too - I remember seeing a spy video before it was revealed with it having those LEDs and I thought they were changing the LEDs to that (I liked the amber turn signal too), but then realized that was a non-BLIS LED. It seems so strange to me that they have that. I think I've seen them on a truck once.

I just don't understand how it's 2018 and no other vehicle in any manufacturer has the mast antenna, yet trucks still do. I just don't get why.

I like those ones too - I remember seeing a spy video before it was revealed with it having those LEDs and I thought they were changing the LEDs to that (I liked the amber turn signal too), but then realized that was a non-BLIS LED. It seems so strange to me that they have that. I think I've seen them on a truck once.

You can also get them on the King Ranch, well and all exports, so you cant get BLiS on exports. Its odd they couldnt incorporate the BLIS into it.

I forgot to put it back on after the car wash and I didnt notice for days. I dont think Ive listened to AM/FM more than once in the last 10 years.

only time I do anymore is when my phone doesnt automatically connect to Bluetooth as it is wont to do sometimes in the Focus, and even then its only for a minute or two.

only time I do anymore is when my phone doesnt automatically connect to Bluetooth as it is wont to do sometimes in the Focus, and even then its only for a minute or two.

The only time I intentionally listen to terrestrial radio is during football season. The only other time is when Sync gets mad at my phone and reverts to DEAFENINGLY LOUD FM radio on startup.

I haven't renewed my Sirius subscription since it expired last year. I normally listen to podcasts, Audible audiobooks, or music from my phone.

It's funny; on the Sync in my truck, it always turns off the shuffle on my playlist, but on the Sync 3 in my folks' Flex, it always turns on the shuffle on the same playlist.