Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

silvrsvt

Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

Recommended Posts

That is looking really good!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

is incredible! I did not expect less for a bronco! Congratulations !!!, the best of ford in the last years!:happyfeet:

Edited by Rodrigo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the white on the dash. That door is a bit weird though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I like the white on the dash. That door is a bit weird though.

The interior looks magnificent.  That white is truly something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like it’s not a full digital IP. I have that same screen in my explorer IP and it’s plenty big. I can’t tell if there is another analog gauge to the right of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Jeep now will finally bring the "hole in the doors" to market after promising it 2 years ago.

 

2018-jeep-wrangler_100634856_l.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Wonder if Jeep now will finally bring the "hole in the doors" to market after promising it 2 years ago.

 

2018-jeep-wrangler_100634856_l.jpg

Only if the engineering is already paid for... 🤣

 

(Kidding... mostly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sport looks like a much more attractive variation of the Freelander concept, and I'm absolutely here for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Ford puts their mind to something the results are amazing. This will do to the off-road SUV segment what the Taurus did to the midsized sedan market in the 80s. Good job Ford!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That livestream was.....a long commercial?  Nothing actually live?

Left me surprised too. I was watching it on FB and thought I got cut off. Went to the YouTube livestream and saw that was done. So it was about 10 minutes long ad then rather than a formal live reveal. While I do think the long ad was brilliantly written and done, there should have still been an official live reveal like the F-150 with more details shared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So stoked. Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pffan1990 said:

Left me surprised too. I was watching it on FB and thought I got cut off. Went to the YouTube livestream and saw that was done. So it was about 10 minutes long ad then rather than a formal live reveal. While I do think the long ad was brilliantly written and done, there should have still been an official live reveal like the F-150 with more details shared.

 

Yeah, I was a left a bit unimpressed with the reveal (love the truck) but that reveal did nothing for me at all.  The video was something I'd expect to see after the reveal, not the reveal itself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pricing isn’t half bad considering the standard features on each model. Looks like they are going after the Wrangler pretty hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

 

Yeah, I was a left a bit unimpressed with the reveal (love the truck) but that reveal did nothing for me at all.  The video was something I'd expect to see after the reveal, not the reveal itself.

 


Personally I liked it better than the long, boring video of two guys talking to an empty room. (F150 reveal). I especially enjoyed real video of the Bronco over the F150s fake CGI adventure.

Edited by probowler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some notables:

 

  • 7 speed only available on the 2.3L
  • 2.3L gets more HP than the Ranger 310hp vs 270hp (looks to use the Mustang tune).  Even in base trim, this thing will be quick.
  • Oops misread.  2.3L same hp as Ranger 270hp. The 2.7L Ecoboost V6 gets 310hp and 400 lb ft of tq.
  • Available 35 inches tires woot!
  • Can tow 3,500 lbs.
Edited by Anthony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×