Jump to content

None






Sign in to follow this  
bzcat

First Ford MEB EV takes shape with MACH E inspired design

Recommended Posts

On 2/20/2021 at 11:13 AM, FR739 said:

 

Mustang Mach-E-cosport

GalaxiE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

 

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 1,075 Mach-E's either in production, in transit or in stock. 

 

I was traveling south on I-35 in Northern Missouri this evening and saw one on a transporter headed north. The rest of the vehicles on the trailer were F150s, likely built at KCAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

 

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 1,075 Mach-E's either in production, in transit or in stock. 


The one I ordered showed up on Friday, however I won’t be able to drive it as it was sold Friday.
 

Tesla must be feeling some pressure, Model Y long range price was cut $1000 and the lead time is only 2-6 weeks for an order which means the backlog is all but gone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jasonj80 said:


The one I ordered showed up on Friday, however I won’t be able to drive it as it was sold Friday.
 

Tesla must be feeling some pressure, Model Y long range price was cut $1000 and the lead time is only 2-6 weeks for an order which means the backlog is all but gone.  

 

Excuse me?  They sold one you ordered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

 

Excuse me?  They sold one you ordered?


Yes, They knew I didn't want it. I'm going with the Bronco instead, so hopefully June/July for that. It wasn't underhanded or anything; I was actually happy they sold it that fast.

Edited by jasonj80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jasonj80 said:


Yes, They knew I didn't want it. I'm going with the Bronco instead, so hopefully June/July for that. It wasn't underhanded or anything; I was actually happy they sold it that fast.

 

OHH.  I missed that.  Makes sense then.

 

I thought you were saying you were waiting for your Mach E, and it came in and they sold it someone else instead of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

 

OHH.  I missed that.  Makes sense then.

 

I thought you were saying you were waiting for your Mach E, and it came in and they sold it someone else instead of you.


Oh no! I just wanted to see if before it was sold.

Not sure if they are going this all over but https://thinkfordfirstevents.com/registration is going on now in the Detroit market; The 11,000 pass points will make it worth while - free oil change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time Ford produces its first MEB based vehicles in North America, the architecture will be about seven years old.


I wonder how much advancement VW would have made by that stage and will that be shared with Ford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 10:43 PM, AGR said:

 

I was traveling south on I-35 in Northern Missouri this evening and saw one on a transporter headed north. The rest of the vehicles on the trailer were F150s, likely built at KCAP.

 

I saw my first Mach E on the road going into Sam's Club in Central FL. It had a Mullinax emblem on back and looked retail in every way. Normal FL plate. Mullinax is big enough to get allocation. They probably sell 20+ vehicles/day not counting used vehicles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a white Mach E yesterday for the first time....it looks a lot better in person then in photos. I like it even more now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×