2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

24 minutes ago, TheFatInTheHat said:

I hate to say it but you were never going to get the truck you "ordered". They ordered it as a stock order and not a retail order, with the options you chose not available to stock orders that truck is never going to come. Post the build sheet that you posted in your locator thread here and others will confirm what I'm saying.

ETA: The lack of your name on the order form should have been a red flag. I hate that they screwed you over man.

I guess we live and learn. There were plenty of red flags that I didn’t see until I joined this forum. After calling them out they clearly didn’t want to correct the issue because they never replied to any of my emails.

Even though I may end up waiting a little longer, there was a silver lining by going to the new dealership. I ended up saving a little money. Now I’m a retail order with a priority code 10. Hopefully it all goes well from here

• Like 2

I would like to thank everyone who dropped their spray in bed liner and 5th wheel prep so I could get my truck built with those options

Ordered 9/4 F350 DRW CCLB hole in roof, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep and a bunch of other stuff. 3/7 production date, we'll see how that works out.

bob

Edited by Bob R
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Fleet Order Buyers.. After 8 months of waiting and being "Clean/Unscheduled", I gave up yesterday. I cancelled my order and got my deposit back. If I had known in June that Fleet orders ran behind retail orders, I would have never placed it. My order was M1 (1st week in Dec) when I placed it and here it is 2 months past that and still not scheduled. So, I am spending $1,800 on my 2001 Chevy and plan to drive it another year or two until the truck market adjusts. Then I'll buy one of your retail order trade-ins for half of what you paid for it. Thanks in advance!  And good luck to those Fleet buyers still waiting to be scheduled. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Beefmaster said:

Fleet Order Buyers.. After 8 months of waiting and being "Clean/Unscheduled", I gave up yesterday. I cancelled my order and got my deposit back. If I had known in June that Fleet orders ran behind retail orders, I would have never placed it. My order was M1 (1st week in Dec) when I placed it and here it is 2 months past that and still not scheduled. So, I am spending $1,800 on my 2001 Chevy and plan to drive it another year or two until the truck market adjusts. Then I'll buy one of your retail order trade-ins for half of what you paid for it. Thanks in advance!  And good luck to those Fleet buyers still waiting to be scheduled. 

Sorry your truck won't happen this year but at least you are smiling at one of us paying your truck depreciation in a couple years.  ?

• Like 1

I have been lurking in the shadows since I placed my order on Oct. 22nd. F250, Star White, 6.7, BAP. I dropped 5th wheel prep package right before Christmas. I couldn't believe it when my dealer called yesterday saying I had a build week of March 7th! Appreciate all the knowledge that is shared in this forum and helped me keep my sanity (somewhat) over the last few months. Not sure if dropping 5th wheel prep helped me at all, but I am happy to finally have a build week! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bob R said:

I would like to thank everyone who dropped their spray in bed liner and 5th wheel prep so I could get my truck built with those options

Ordered 9/4 F350 DRW CCLB hole in roof, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep and a bunch of other stuff. 3/7 production date, we'll see how that works out.

bob

I was thinking the exact same thing!  Been seeing those posts of people removing stuff for weeks!  I'm glad I held out and am getting the truck I wanted!  Even if it will take 8 months order-to-delivery.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:31 PM, JAXF250 said:

I'm in the same boat.  Production on 1/25 with a scheduled delivery date of 2/22.  I had access to the window sticker and now poof, I get a 404 screen.  Go to this site Ford AsBuilt and enter your VIN.  If your BCE's are up (a few hundred codes), then your truck is built.

Lastly, this is my first ordered truck from Ford.  The ordering was easy, the updates and their website are horrible.   You would think that for a multi-billion dollar company that scales globally, there web services would be top notch.  

I wanted to follow-up on my previous post as I was also in the Ford purgatory with zero help from the Ford website.  Once your truck is in production, check the status by clicking on the above link in the quote. Once the BCE's are up, your truck has been built.  Once my BCE's appeared, a delivery date appeared on the status page but no email from Ford.  About 4 days later (today), I got the email from Ford indicating my truck was built.  Good luck and I feel your pain.....not as much as the guys who've been waiting since May or June, FFS. 

Edited by JAXF250
  • Like 1

Half of what we paid? ? unlikely. I traded my 2019 for $8K more than I paid and just sold my 2021 for $12K more than I paid. I feel your frustration, I’ve been waiting for my 2022 since the summer, but you should’ve done your research  about fleet orders. I have a Lightning on Fleet order and I’m just gonna try and forget I ordered it and be surprised if it ever shows up.

Well I'm not giving up.... I am patiently  waiting until July 25th to come. I hope the market is good for my '18 f250 at that time..unless the wife starts a third job to save more money...after all she waists her time sleepin all night..could be working at Kwik Trip..the are open 24hours

• Haha 1

My dealer said last week that our truck SHOULD be built yesterday ... but the Ford tracker seems to be down more than working. Is the tracker only functioning during business hours?

SD350 cc sb Lariat 6.2 10spd 4wd 3.73 f&r liners spray in bed ...no hole in roof

24 minutes ago, Rcpd34 said:

Half of what we paid? ? unlikely. I traded my 2019 for $8K more than I paid and just sold my 2021 for $12K more than I paid. I feel your frustration, I’ve been waiting for my 2022 since the summer, but you should’ve done your research  about fleet orders. I have a Lightning on Fleet order and I’m just gonna try and forget I ordered it and be surprised if it ever shows up.

Things are pretty weird right now for sure.  I sold my 2012 F-150 (30K miles) in October and got almost what I paid for it in September, 2012.  If the markets ever go back to normal, I'm sure they will start depreciating again.  I'm estimating I got 10K more for my truck than I would have if I would have sold it 2 years ago.  Who knows, 2 years from now, if things are normal again, he might be close to right, just sayin.

Edited by CBears

1 hour ago, Beefmaster said:

That beef is too salty!

20 minutes ago, Truss57 said:

image.thumb.png.25eb6239b34092e3c581bd49443e3b5b.png

I go this info emailed to me after I received the DORA.  SO I guess I am in at priority 19.  Is T93R my order number? 

This "report" doesn't look familiar but the Priority Code is 19. Don't know what the order number is. DORA's (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) are transmitted overnight to the Dealer's communications terminal and are only available in paper form unless a Dealer scans it for a customer. Unless it actually says Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement across the top, most likely you have the Preview Order display from the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Both a DORA and the WBDO Preview Order provide the Order Type, Order Number, Priority Code, Dealer Code and Customer Name.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beefmaster said:

If I were you, I'd not cancel.  Drive your Chevy until it comes in.  Don't think for a minute that your dealer cancelled the order; they will still take delivery and sell it on the lot for well over MSRP.