2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

38 minutes ago, mhubbardva said:

Thanks for the help. There are not literally thousands in the same situation. If so Ford has way more lemon vehicles that I thought. I have a lemon Ford has bought back and wants back but I have nothing and can find nothing to drive until they get my replacement vehicle. 

From a manufacturing standpoint yours is no different than all of the priority 2 orders that can’t be built or are built but in limbo.   In normal times a priority 1 or 2 would be built almost immediately and delivered within a week or two but these are not normal times.

It sucks for everybody.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JHForman812 said:

Sorry I didn’t read any of your post, do you work for Ford ? Can you help me? My truck is stuck in transit or Chip hold.  

Too lazy to read?

Go to your dealer. That's their job. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JHForman812 said:

I guess the sarcasm wasn’t thick enough ? 

It was i was also hoping he could telll me if he could get the massaging seats added to mine along with 5th wheel prep adapt steering and bedliner

• Haha 3

I have a question for all, I have been waiting for a vin like almost everyone for 7 mos. The truck on order is a replacement for a lemon law. The question I have is should my RAV team who said they expedited my order but I’m sitting at priority code 10 at my dealer. Should I have a different priority code? Or does anyone know about the RAV team expediting orders?  

On 6/28/2022 at 11:58 AM, bpete12 said:

Shouldn’t need SSN just IDme or whatever which is easy to get if you have a DS login

The military discount is moot anyway because I have been out of the Marine Corps for more than two years, which I don’t get if you served you served. I did 10 years and I guess That don’t count in fords eyes. I tried to get first responder discount and IDme asked for my ssn#?

Is order tracking down or am I just  experiencing issues? I put my info in that returned results a week ago and now it just goes back to the same page where I put my info in. 

Nevermind. I got it to work in a different browser. 

Edited by tjm73

On 7/8/2022 at 4:56 PM, akirby said:

Salespeople at most dealers are never involved in the details of the ordering process.  That’s done by the sales mgr and some of them are too lazy to properly manage their order S was never a big deal when 95% of sales were stock.  Hopefully this is a wake up call to those lazy and/or incompetent dealers.

That is very true my salesman sucks at the tracking stuff but is a very good honest salesman and that's what they pay him to do and I'm okay with that 

So I put the manager to work looking up vvr Problem solved

besides my salesman is the busiest with customers and he always gets the deal done and that's what matters most

• Like 1

Original build week was 6/20. Built on 6/27. Tracker says still in transit. …

My 250 KRU PSD arrived at the dealer last night, 6 months and 1 day from delivery date. Dealer is sending it for spray in while waiting on tire delivery. 

Sales manager confirmed truck price is what we agreed to when ordered on 1/10. Not having to wait on Ford cover price protection either. Couldn’t be happier with the dealer so far. 

Hang in there folks! 

Edited by dirtlawyer92

6 months would have been great for delivery for me 

But if I get built today I still would be at least 11 1/2 months since confirmed order

ive talked to everyone

no real answers ( dealer and Custermer service)

just reading these forums for fun now

might just not buy the truck if they build it ever 

They have sent me 2 emails from ford only and dealer no help in 11 months 

they really want my 100000$

On 7/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, Hahnsolo said:

I have a question for all, I have been waiting for a vin like almost everyone for 7 mos. The truck on order is a replacement for a lemon law. The question I have is should my RAV team who said they expedited my order but I’m sitting at priority code 10 at my dealer. Should I have a different priority code? Or does anyone know about the RAV team expediting orders?  

After 7 months you should be at priority 02. Lean on your dealer to have their zone manager upgrade your priority. My dealer told me I’m at priority 02 and I’ve only been waiting 4 months. This is the original order for a Lariat F-250 6.7, not a lemon law replacement. 

7 hours ago, le engineer said:

After 7 months you should be at priority 02. Lean on your dealer to have their zone manager upgrade your priority. My dealer told me I’m at priority 02 and I’ve only been waiting 4 months. This is the original order for a Lariat F-250 6.7, not a lemon law replacement. 

Agreed but there are probably thousands of vehicles at priority 02.  Maybe thousands of vehicles per trim line at priority 02. 

On 7/10/2022 at 5:38 PM, Hahnsolo said:

Unless something's changed over the years, your order should have had expedited scheduling long ago after being reprioritized to at least a 02 or 01 priority code. Orders related to a RAV transaction would be expedited ahead of all others, with exceptions made for commodity issues, and scheduled almost immediately. Start with holding your Dealer responsible for letting your order sit at priority code 10 for so many months, when a number of regular retail orders have probably been reprioritized a lot sooner and been scheduled. 

Your Dealer should have followed up with the RAV office, as well as the Ford regional office, to address this matter long ago.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

On 7/8/2022 at 9:19 PM, akirby said:

From a manufacturing standpoint yours is no different than all of the priority 2 orders that can’t be built or are built but in limbo.   In normal times a priority 1 or 2 would be built almost immediately and delivered within a week or two but these are not normal times.

It sucks for everybody.

Mine is different. It has been a Priority 1 for 8 weeks.  Email from Ford Regional Manager "I was able to get the priority code changed to an “01” which is the highest that any order can be and it says schedule it above dealer allocation and as soon as we can build the commodity"

1 hour ago, F450 said:

What can you do 

lean in on dealer?

when you tell them there job and talk to managers about it and they do nothing

not like now you can go order from another dealer( might be same )

Thats your only recourse other than wait it out.

35 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

Today my truck entered "Final Preparation" on the Ford tracking website. What does that mean? 

Also, where can I get my rail car number? Dealer? Someplace else? 

Rail carrier and rail car number information is included in the Vehicle Visibility Report which your Dealer can access 24/7.

1 hour ago, tjm73 said:

Today my truck entered "Final Preparation" on the Ford tracking website. What does that mean? 

Also, where can I get my rail car number? Dealer? Someplace else? 

I thought Final Prep meant it is at the dealer.