Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, le engineer said:

Ordertrack.app has a link to view module status for your order. 

 

Ahhh, got it!  It's all making sense now.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really thought I was going to get canceled. Just got an email November 3 stating my platinum is going to production the week of November 28. I was kind of looking forward to maybe getting the 2023. But then again I’m happy not having to pay $8000 more and waiting another 8 months for job 2 production.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2022 at 7:25 AM, harry22 said:

 

Mine was "Built" on 9/17...still hasn't "Shipped" either. Also took 30 days to go from "In Production" to "Built".

 

Original delivery dates 9/26 - 10/2. No further updates until 10/11 when the dates got pushed to 10/16 - 10/22. Given it's currently 10/21 and there's been no movement, I'm not holding by breath. 

What was your order date and which engine did you order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2022 at 8:10 AM, alheinze said:

Hi all!  I am a long time GM owner and have ordered my first Ford.  

I ordered a F-250 King Ranch on 1/19/2022.  As of last week, my dealer said that I am listed as "Priority 2" and have been for a little over a month.  I check in with them every month now, and I think they are getting sick of me a bit.

I have a side bet with a sales person at another dealership for $100.  He doesn't think I will see my truck this year.  

What's the deal?  As a first time Ford buyer, this is extremely painful!

Does your order havet he 6.7L power stroke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning all, looking for some opinions. Truck built on 8/25 was sent offsite and then released. Still showing awaiting shipment. Next estimated date is Nov 8-14. Not sure how I feel about it. Going to talk to my dealer this week as getting this truck is becoming very important as I’m taking a big trip at the end of dec and really relying on having this truck. Also constantly killing my trade in as I’m driving 4-5k miles a month for work. I want to see if he knows anyone we can get involved higher up but I’m also wondering if it’s worth the cost for me (depending on what it is) to have my delivery location switched to whatever dealership is right next to the KTP. I know I have to pay a fee to switch it, but I feel like if it only had to go a couple miles it would deliver much quicker. Any ford guys have opinions on it switching it will help? At this point getting before the 20th of dec is looking less and less possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Does your order havet he 6.7L power stroke?

Yes.  

King Ranch, CCSB

6.7L Power Stroke

KRU package

Adaptive Steering (I know, right?)

-Order placed and confirmed on 1/19

-Built on 11/2

-Shipped, anticipated arrival 11/13 thru 11/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, alheinze said:

Yes.  

King Ranch, CCSB

6.7L Power Stroke

KRU package

Adaptive Steering (I know, right?)

-Order placed and confirmed on 1/19

-Built on 11/2

-Shipped, anticipated arrival 11/13 thru 11/19

 

Thanks.  Even though my order was confirmed on 1/5 for King Ranch with ultimate package CCSB 6.7 without adaptive steering I don't have a build date.  The production selection process doesn't appear to have any rhyme or reason.  Plesa post pictuers when yu take delivery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TXRoadRunner said:

 

Thanks.  Even though my order was confirmed on 1/5 for King Ranch with ultimate package CCSB 6.7 without adaptive steering I don't have a build date.  The production selection process doesn't appear to have any rhyme or reason.  Plesa post pictuers when yu take delivery!

Definitely will do!  Mine is Antimatter Blue and Two-toned.  

Did you get the spray-in-bedliner or 5th wheel prep?  I skipped on both because I was told that would have lengthened the lead time.  

Luckily, we have a company called LINE-X within 10 minutes of the dealership.  They are going to take care of it right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alheinze said:

Definitely will do!  Mine is Antimatter Blue and Two-toned.  

Did you get the spray-in-bedliner or 5th wheel prep?  I skipped on both because I was told that would have lengthened the lead time.  

Luckily, we have a company called LINE-X within 10 minutes of the dealership.  They are going to take care of it right away.

My salesman advised against gettng the bedline as it would lengthen delivery.  I have LINE-X on my 2011 F150 and will go back to that shop when I receive my F250.  I have a 6,800 Winnebago Voyage travel trailer and didn't need the 5th wheel prep.  

My 3.6 twin turbo F150 has enough powere for the TT though with a headwind or a slope the turbos are continually engaged.  But the rear end of hte F150 gets squirrely when being passed or a side wind.  Thus the need for a F250.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, alheinze said:

Definitely will do!  Mine is Antimatter Blue and Two-toned.  

Did you get the spray-in-bedliner or 5th wheel prep?  I skipped on both because I was told that would have lengthened the lead time.  

Luckily, we have a company called LINE-X within 10 minutes of the dealership.  They are going to take care of it right away.

Mine is a F350 king ranch ultimate CC/SRW/LB 6.7 antimatter blue two-tone stone gray no spray in bedliner having it done close to the dealer been off the train for a week waiting for a truck to deliver to the dealer hopefully soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just talked to ford customer service to check on my order to double check status

it was supposed to be delivered this week to my dealer

It’s been in transit for 3 weeks

custermer service said it’s at a junction in Illinois 🤯 

does that mean I won’t get truck for awhile?

They said no chip hold on it 

ford is very disappointing 

oct 2021 was ordered 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got notice that mine has shipped!

 

Anyone know how long to get from KTP to the Portland Oregon area?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea, my F-450 has been sitting in Louisville built with no holds since 10-3 and they now say it will arrive between 12-12 to 12-18. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My F350 is sitting at a rail yard about 75 miles away.  Now I just get to wait the 2+/- weeks for it to get here.  That's OK, it's been 14 months, what's another 2 weeks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered KRU, 6.7 in 12/2021. Found this forum in 2/2022 which has been a godsend. The information here has been educational and insightful. (Wish I had found it BEFORE I ordered). I don’t post much, but look here every day. (Addicted my wife said)😆
As an observation I have noticed the postings are dwindling with fewer  and fewer  of us waiting  for our 2022’s. 
I received my coveted “scheduled email” 9/15 and had 5 changes since. Currently scheduled for week of 11/28 and hoping it holds. Of those of us still waiting, it appears they are mostly KR and above trim levels, with a few Lariats sprinkled in.
Question - anyone on here have a built week past Dec 5, and if so what Trim level did you order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nutz said:

Ordered KRU, 6.7 in 12/2021. Found this forum in 2/2022 which has been a godsend. The information here has been educational and insightful. (Wish I had found it BEFORE I ordered). I don’t post much, but look here every day. (Addicted my wife said)😆
As an observation I have noticed the postings are dwindling with fewer  and fewer  of us waiting  for our 2022’s. 
I received my coveted “scheduled email” 9/15 and had 5 changes since. Currently scheduled for week of 11/28 and hoping it holds. Of those of us still waiting, it appears they are mostly KR and above trim levels, with a few Lariats sprinkled in.
Question - anyone on here have a built week past Dec 5, and if so what Trim level did you order?

I'm one of the few still waiting on my 22 to ship. It's only been 227 days since being built and awaiting shipping! Fully expect to not see it this year, or ever actually. More than likely, if i do see it driving down the road, it'll be with someone else behind the wheel. Only have a couple more weeks until I walk away altogether. It's been a very disappointing, expensive, and hard lesson to learn. Thanks Ford!🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to ask? Your Dealer has no answers? 
and is expecting you to wait how long?

And they have not ordered you a 23?

Is there a past max wait average here on this site?

I also will lose, so far about 4000 as I have already traded in my 2020 in. And since No way even if my build Week Dec 5th will it be here before end of year taxes. 
But just Mind Numbing that someone at this time can’t tell you where the hell and why you don’t have your vehicle?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received any communication from Ford with info on how Ford intends to handle their unfilled 2022 MY Super Duty order?  I have not received any communication regarding my 5 Jan 2022 confirmed order for  a F250 King Ranch with the 6.7L engine and the ultimate package.  I'm frequently in touch with the GSM at my dealership who says he's only getting the sound of crickets from Ford.  The GSM believes I will be bumped to a 2023, thinks I will be price compensated and moved to the head of the 2023 production line but he admits he is only speculating.  

 

Many of us are getting the mushroom treatment "keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit"

 

Let me know what y'all know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Has anyone received any communication from Ford with info on how Ford intends to handle their unfilled 2022 MY Super Duty order?  I have not received any communication regarding my 5 Jan 2022 confirmed order for  a F250 King Ranch with the 6.7L engine and the ultimate package.  I'm frequently in touch with the GSM at my dealership who says he's only getting the sound of crickets from Ford.  The GSM believes I will be bumped to a 2023, thinks I will be price compensated and moved to the head of the 2023 production line but he admits he is only speculating.  

 

Many of us are getting the mushroom treatment "keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit"

 

Let me know what y'all know. 

We can look to other models that have already balanced out for a hint of what may happen to waiting super duty customers. As of now it seems they’ll issue a PCO to offset increases in MSRP. 
 

The big question is what happens to allocations. According to Granger, Ford is no longer granting incremental allocation for retail orders. They’re capped at 120 units for the year no matter how many customers want to buy a truck. With over 220 customers in line for the 2023 MY and order banks already open, simple math tells us that there may not be allocations available for people whose 2022 orders get cancelled at the end of production.
 

While I’d like to assume good dealers kept allocations in reserve to replace at risk 2022 orders, I want to know if Ford will grant additional allocation to take care of those who get screwed and have a dealer with no 2023 allocations remaining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never good when ford does not give you updates  

Ford selling all trucks being produced so they don’t care to change there ways

ford blames dealer

dealer blames ford and

in my case ford blames convoy service for it not being delivered to dealer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Has anyone received any communication from Ford with info on how Ford intends to handle their unfilled 2022 MY Super Duty order?  I have not received any communication regarding my 5 Jan 2022 confirmed order for  a F250 King Ranch with the 6.7L engine and the ultimate package.  I'm frequently in touch with the GSM at my dealership who says he's only getting the sound of crickets from Ford.  The GSM believes I will be bumped to a 2023, thinks I will be price compensated and moved to the head of the 2023 production line but he admits he is only speculating.  

 

Many of us are getting the mushroom treatment "keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit"

 

Let me know what y'all know. 

I would think that the '22 balance out needs to happen very soon (maybe this week?). I did see trucks getting scheduled last week, though. I'm still unscheduled and it's annoying (painful, actually) to see all these '23 orders going in while we sit it out. I remember seeing that scheduling for the '23s will start in November, so the changeover needs to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KevinLK said:

I would think that the '22 balance out needs to happen very soon (maybe this week?). I did see trucks getting scheduled last week, though. I'm still unscheduled and it's annoying (painful, actually) to see all these '23 orders going in while we sit it out. I remember seeing that scheduling for the '23s will start in November, so the changeover needs to happen.

I called into my dealer last night to check on my order. I'm priority 02 and hopeful to get scheduled soon. The dealer said we will know in the next 3 weeks. He said that some people have been told that they will not be getting their 2022 orders. (They were Priority 10 - Balanced Out).

 

I still have hope.

 

F250 CCSB - Diesel - Platinum - Rapid Red - Moon Roof

Ordered and confirmed 3/4/2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sosptuba said:

449 days since order confirmation...still nothing

That's ridiculous. I just passed my 11 month anniversary and I've been a priority2 since March.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×