2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

17 hours ago, Bodaway said:

I could not have said this better myself.

A little bit of proactive information goes a very long way to satisfying even the customer with the longest wait. 

People just want to know they have not been forgotten and that their order is important. 

For most buyers this is the second largest purchase of their lives. 

Exactly! My dealer got a laugh when I told him that this truck was the same price as my first house.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, NM04Ford said:

Woke up to the Built email today. 

Ordered 1/20/22

Confirmed 1/21

Sceduled  3/21 then 3/28 then 4/4 then back to 3/21 all in 1 week

Production started 328 

Built 3/30

Due here  4/21-4/28 awesome

Screenshot_20220330-055333_Gmail.jpg

I also woke up early to a great email. My truck was built yesterday and the email I received skipped past the built and went right to shipped!? I don't think the tracker is updated yet though, it still says " in production ". Hoping it updates later today, still gonna call my sales rep. 

• Like 3

My girl is sitting at the CSX rail yard in Baldwin, FL only 141 miles away (not that I looked at the map or anything silly like that). So far the ETA has been overstated, but I’m not yet holding my breath. It’s good thing the CSX information line is automated because they would be tired of me by now!

16 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

My girl is sitting at the CSX rail yard in Baldwin, FL only 141 miles away (not that I looked at the map or anything silly like that). So far the ETA has been overstated, but I’m not yet holding my breath. It’s good thing the CSX information line is automated because they would be tired of me by now!

Mine sat in Baldwin from Tuesday-Friday…and has been at the Jax yard since Friday…no truck yet for me…so it slows down when it gets to Jax to get unloaded and placed in a truck to your dealer

19 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

Mine sat in Baldwin from Tuesday-Friday…and has been at the Jax yard since Friday…no truck yet for me…so it slows down when it gets to Jax to get unloaded and placed in a truck to your dealer

I figured there’d be a bump or two along the way. No worries though, I’m still super stoked! Thank you for the info

16 hours ago, CT737 said:

My dealership said they didn't add anything, which is why I chose them, yet something changed between when I ordered and being built.  

Not surprising.  Tell them that wasn’t the agreement.  If they insist try the BBB or the local news or the state consumer affairs office.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Monoman said:

I'm aware of it. There is some speculation that Ford's new Model e division will use their own dealerships.  Only time will tell but they could be testing the waters.  I wouldn't blame them. 

I think you’ll see EVs built to order only, no dealer stock except “mannequins” used for test drives and loaners.  You’ll order it from Ford at MSRP and select a dealer to complete the transaction, trade-in, financing, etc. With a fixed price and fees.  Similar to X plan but a higher price.  I think dealers will go along because MSRP is way more than they would normally get without supply chain shortages and they know they’re competing with Tesla, Rivian and others who sell that way.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

As for my truck is there as well day of arrival as of rn is 04/12 kinda annoying since it’s only bout 102 miles from me lol. Guess it’s waiting for a convoy?

*EDIT just got off the phone with csx and truck is now in Jacksonville. 

Edited by Max4wKR
Edit

7EEB5363-C233-4895-BC76-C4F7FE70361C.thumb.png.6d2b5225dfb7f88d99ba80af1e1e3f2c.png

8 months to the day!  Old Blue is really on fire. Excited to see progress but honestly PO’d that it’s taken this long, and that I won’t get the truck I ordered in order to avoid commodity restraints and get it built!  However, you can take this as proof, if you complain and whine long enough…it doesn’t make a bit of difference. Ford is going to build it when they get ready and not a minute sooner. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rancher-white250 said:

7EEB5363-C233-4895-BC76-C4F7FE70361C.thumb.png.6d2b5225dfb7f88d99ba80af1e1e3f2c.png

8 months to the day!  Old Blue is really on fire. Excited to see progress but honestly PO’d that it’s taken this long, and that I won’t get the truck I ordered in order to avoid commodity restraints and get it built!  However, you can take this as proof, if you complain and whine long enough…it doesn’t make a bit of difference. Ford is going to build it when they get ready and not a minute sooner. 

...and before every step I think, "man if I could just get that next step".  ?  Then I get the next step and it's almost worse than the previous step.  My wife hates me right now.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m sitting on an airplane right now instead of driving my (not built yet) truck over to the east coast.  Ive got high hopes for the next western US trip scheduled for the first week of June.

Original order 10/21

Scheduled build week currently 4/25

I just found out that I am one step closer! 

I was able to get the railcar information and tracked it through CSX and lo and behold it arrived at the terminal ramp destination in Massachusetts at 10:50 am this morning.  That gives them 4-5 days to unload and get it to my dealer, so my hopes are still alive!

2022-03-30_11-13-29.png.df6ef3db4c5f32811128bab68b3d4a8a.png

Edited by NH_Bulldog
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Oldchevyguy said:

Does anyone here have a 2022 CCSB F250 4x4 with 7.3 has engine and camper package?   This is what I ordered and I am curious on which front springs it will have.   I have read a bunch of posts here and still not sure what to expect.     I am guessing either 5200 or 5600 springs.  I saw one on the lot that had both camper pkg and snow plow prep pkg and it had 5600 springs; it was tall, hoping mine will be a little lower.  I am wanting the truck as low as possible for better clearance for my fifth wheel.   Thanks.

This is what I have ordered as well, however it won't be built until the week of 5/2, so if you're still looking once I get it I can look, but who knows when that'll be....

18 minutes ago, CheeseheadFord said:

This is what I have ordered as well, however it won't be built until the week of 5/2, so if you're still looking once I get it I can look, but who knows when that'll be....

Thanks...much appreciated.    Can I ask when you ordered?    Mine was ordered on 2/14.....no progress yet, just order confirmation.

23 minutes ago, Oldchevyguy said:

Thanks...much appreciated.    Can I ask when you ordered?    Mine was ordered on 2/14.....no progress yet, just order confirmation.

Ordered 12/6/21, got my build date two weeks ago of 5/2. Haven't been bumped yet (knock on wood).

My order was pretty basic.

2022 F250 XL CCSB 4x4

4.30 gears

Camper package

FX4

Power group

I did some googling and you look like you're on par with your thoughts of it being 5200 or 5600. I saw both but couldn't find exactly what you asked. Sounds like it'll be one of the two though

23 minutes ago, CheeseheadFord said:

Ordered 12/6/21, got my build date two weeks ago of 5/2. Haven't been bumped yet (knock on wood).

My order was pretty basic.

2022 F250 XL CCSB 4x4

4.30 gears

Camper package

FX4

Power group

I did some googling and you look like you're on par with your thoughts of it being 5200 or 5600. I saw both but couldn't find exactly what you asked. Sounds like it'll be one of the two though

Thanks,. Mine is also an XL with STX pkg, fifth wheel prep, and spray in bed liner.

I have an estimated ship date between 3/30 and 4/5.  I asked cyberman to do a track on it last week.  His reply was

Awaiting Shipment - Released  Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY    Mar-18-2022, 00:00 EDT .  Does that mean the 5th wheel prep has been completed and is really just waiting to be loaded onto a truck at this point?  I'm in east Tennessee so no rail for me.

Awaiting Shipment - Released 

3 hours ago, Forderorder said:

Do you mean the "has been built" e-mail from Ford said that your "estimate for delivery" was between those dates? What is an "estimated ship date"?

No...., that's not what I asked.  I see on the tracker that it's been built, and I also see in the email from Ford the est. ship dates.   I said " cyberman " looked up my trucks progress, and he said it's listed as   Awaiting Shipment - Released .   What I wanted to know is, RELEASED means it's "done" with the 5th wheel prep and is sitting waiting for a truck to transport it.