2024 Ford Mustang Mach-E Prices Increase Across The Board

ice-capades

2024 Ford Mustang Mach-E Prices Increase Across The Board

https://fordauthority.com/2024/03/2024-ford-mustang-mach-e-prices-increase-across-the-board/

FordAuthority.com_2024-03-26_2024 Mustang Mach-E.jpg

Following multiple rounds of price increases tied to the skyrocketing cost of raw materials, Ford Mustang Mach-E prices actually received some incentives and a significant cut back in February – at least for 2023 models, due to a substantial amount of leftover inventory sitting on dealer lots. These price cuts certainly did the trick, as Ford Mustang Mach-E weekly sales increased dramatically, going from around 300 units per week up to 1,000 and even as high as 1,800, nearly tripling the EV crossover’s market share, from 5.2 percent all the way up to 13.3 percent. However, it seems as if those discounts were short lived, as 2024 Ford Mustang Mach-E prices have increased across the board, according to a dealer bulletin seen by CarsDirect.

FordAuthority.com_2024-03-26_2024 Mustang Mach-E_Price Changes.jpg

It is worth noting that the 2023 pricing figures provided by CarsDirect are incorrect, though they’ve been updated here to provide an accurate look at how they’ve changed compared to the 2024 Ford Mustang Mach-E. In that regard, we can see that most trim levels have gotten more expensive, with increases ranging from $100 all the way up to $1,600. These prices don’t include destination and delivery charges, however, as it’s currently unclear if 2023’s figure of $1,800 has changed year-over-year.

The 2024 Ford Mustang Mach-E lineup is receiving some changes compared to the outgoing 2023 model to accompany these pricing updates, too. For starters, the Premium trim no longer comes with the Panoramic Fixed-Glass Roof as standard, since that feature is now an option. The EV crossover is getting bronze wheels and other features in that finish via the new Bronze Appearance Package, and is gaining the new Rally trim, though it’s also losing the California Route 1 model. As Ford Authority previously reported, order banks for select 2024 Mach-E trims opened up back in November, though that didn’t include the GT or Rally.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

1 hour ago, DeluxeStang said:

Demand for EVs drops off because most people can't afford them. Ford lowers the price, demand improved. Also Ford, alright, let's immediately increase prices again. 

To be fair they only lowered the leftover 2023s.  But yeah it does seem counterintuitive.

• Like 1

I believe these increases are just over the LOWERED '23 prices, not the original '23 prices.  Equipment differences exist between '23 and '24 models as well.  For instance, the GT now comes standard with the magnetic shocks, which you had to get the GTPE to get in '23 (a $5k option).  So, a $70k GT in '23 is now $54k.  At least, that's the way I'm reading it.

25 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

I believe these increases are just over the LOWERED '23 prices, not the original '23 prices.  Equipment differences exist between '23 and '24 models as well.  For instance, the GT now comes standard with the magnetic shocks, which you had to get the GTPE to get in '23 (a $5k option).  So, a $70k GT in '23 is now $54k.  At least, that's the way I'm reading it.

You’re right.  They actually cut 2024 prices significantly.

41 minutes ago, akirby said:

You’re right.  They actually cut 2024 prices significantly.

Of course they did...I bought a 23 back in late October! :(

However, the price I paid is pretty comparable to today's prices.  I had a decent rebate (11k) + the $3750 tax rebate + $2500 incentive from my employer for buying an electric vehicle (it's an electric company).  Since I no longer work for that employer (I quit to run my own business a week ago), I wouldn't qualify for the $2500 and the tax rebate is now gone, so I feel OK. :) 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, fordmantpw said:

Of course they did...I bought a 23 back in late October! :(

However, the price I paid is pretty comparable to today's prices.  I had a decent rebate (11k) + the $3750 tax rebate + $2500 incentive from my employer for buying an electric vehicle (it's an electric company).  Since I no longer work for that employer (I quit to run my own business a week ago), I wouldn't qualify for the $2500 and the tax rebate is now gone, so I feel OK. :) 

Good luck with the new business!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2024 at 4:46 PM, akirby said:

Congrats! (I hope)

Thanks!  Definitely...life is so much less stressful (so far), and I am really enjoying what I'm doing.  It helps to have a contract and be 110% billable for the next 12-15 months.

9 hours ago, tbone said:

Good luck with the new business!  

Thank you!  Shameless plug...if you need any software development in the future, hit me up! :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fordmantpw said:

It helps to have a contract and be 110% billable for the next 12-15 months.

Absolutely.  My buddy started his own company and he said hawking new business was the worst part because you had to stop coding to do it and you had to stay ahead of the current jobs or you ended up with down time.  Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1