-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
nah just a Big Bend on 32s LOL I might upgrade to 33 when I need tires in a year or two. The problem is that it doesn't go up on the highway at all either. I seem to be permanently stuck on 20-21 MPG -
Do you have Sasquatch or no? I don't get anywhere near 20 around town.....maybe 19 on the highway.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I know, I'm saying you're thinking of utilities, I'm thinking of car form factors. A super small hatchback or something doesn't make much sense. But a focus sized batch or maybe slightly bigger could have a market if priced well. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
My guess is the mustang cuv is gonna be basically identical to the mach-e in size and design. But with ICE powertrains. Probably some EBS, maybe a 5.0 if they really wanna go for the performance angle. -
It can happen once in a blue moon.... 😎
-
But I think that's the new maverick cuv - aka escape replacement. That's why I said one size smaller.
-
By joseodiaga4 · Posted
me too, so far I like it, wonder if it is a hybrid, EREV, EV or what. This is supposed to be based on the Avatar T09 -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Here lies the problem with hybrids-an Atkinson cycle style hybrid with an eCVT are generally the most fuel efficient hybrids, but that comes at the cost of performance-the hybrid system helps replace the HP lost to the Atkinson cycle. I was looking at what Toyota offers and hits 225HP, unless you go to the AWD PHEV, which I'm assuming has additional electric motors and weighs 500lbs more then the hybrid model. I'm also going to assume the eCVT is also more limited with torque input then a regular AT. If you go the route Ford does with powerboost hybrids, your not looking at a huge increase in MPGs when you compare to the most fuel efficient ICE options-not enough to offset the additional costs, at least in the F-150 line up (powerboost 3.5L vs what was the 2.7L Ecoboost) So with that said, I don't think the market would be really welcoming of a Mustang CUV with a Atkinson/eCVT style engine and the Powerboost would be more or less just a power adder like it is in the F-150. A 2.3L with the hybrid A10 transmission would make a nice replacement for the 2.7L V6 in a RWD product, but not sure how much MPG would increase, but I'd assume the power would be roughly the same as the outgoing 2.7L V6. I can get about 20 MPG around town with my Bronco with a 2.7L V6. -
Maybe that’s the Mustang CUV? I want to take a serious look at that for replacing my Escape. I’m hoping it will offer an efficient hybrid power train.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
