-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I dunno, given my habits with TV and the Internet, I barely see any major car sale pushes, even though I'm sure my cookies and other things show I'm interested in cars. I just seems like EV sales have fallen off a cliff in the past couple of months, since I'm guessing the general public is in the middle of tighting their belts due to the rising costs of just about everything and income increases not keeping pace. Has GM even said anything about coming out with a follow up/replacement for the Bolt? -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Speaking of recalls, I got an OTA update over the weekend to take care of the Fuel Pump recall on my Bronco, slightly impressed they could fix it via software. Now just need to get the wiring harness checked out when I get my oil change this month and I'll be caught up with all the recalls on my Bronco LOL -
Yea, 150k annual sales or more would be easily attainable for '27 Bolt IF the marketing big shots at GM put forth the effort this product deserves. But that's apparently too much to ask of them. Not only is there insufficient advertising for the '27 Bolt in the mainstream press, the veep at Chevy went out his way to mention that it's only in production for a year or so before being discontinued again. That doesn't exactly promote confidence in the product. Prospective customers are probably thinking "what the heck is goin' on at Chevy?" and shopping the competition. "After production ended, we heard our customer’s feedback and their love for this product. So the Bolt is coming back—by popular demand and better than ever—for a limited time. This is a celebration of what Bolt means to our customers and to Chevrolet. It’s your chance to own a popular EV that’s affordable. So, if you’ve been waiting, this is the moment. Don’t miss it!"
-
Everything is pressure to Ford, committing to a start date, the volume it wants to build and at the starting price it has set as goal. All tough checkpoints but that’s how it’s done.
-
I don't know either but I find it amusing how you and Joe continually question Ford's judgement on commercial vehicles when Ford is the industry leader and Ford Pro is going like gangbusters. Remember that pro includes small businesses and government fleets not just F650s.
-
I saw that. I think Ford is kind of off base with that whole commercial vehicle CPO thing. First off, most commercial vehicles, particularly those owned by fleets, are not traded in like personal vehicles. Commercial vehicles are usually kept to the end of their economic life, the point where they are fully depreciated and mechanically 'used up'. After that they are often auctioned off. I am not sure why Ford seems to think there are a bunch of F-650 owners thinking about trading in!
-
If someone else already posted this, I apologize. Ford's Cheap Electric Pickup Might Be Late to Its Own Party - Autoblog
-
By Bob Rosadini · Posted
The latest Ford Pro news is announcing CPO commercial vehicles. And in two separate ads, they have actually shown 650/750s along with the usual vehicles. Shocker! -
By twintornados · Posted
It would sell well in Europe....just got back from an Italian vacation tour and the size of the cars there was amazing - tiny does not even come close to describing it. Saw a few Ford Kuga's (Escape) and they were huge in comparison to the daily fare in Italy....the drivers? And American Daredevils would be scared to drive there....
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
