Paris Hilton and the Escape Hybrid

range

:shades:

Scew you guys - she looks HOT posing with the Escape. I bet all of you would prefer Michael Moore...

Dude, that's been bored out more times than a '76 350. I can't think of a woman that has "moron skank" MORE visible on her face!

Try Jessica Alba, Laetitia Casta, or practically anyone else in the fairer sex. Paris Hilton's a perfect example that even gazillions of dollars can't buy class.

Everybody talks a big game, . . . until it's time to play. The truth is none of us really know much of anything about any of these celebrity women except what we see in the news, an unreliable source at best. For all we know Jessica is a total slam tramp and it just isn't covered by the media because she doesn't get filmed doing it. Also I'd be willing to bet good money that all of you posers would fold like tissue paper and give in if Paris Hilton was trying to put it on you.

Ah, the Paris Hilton model Escape, comes with built-in driver's douche bag and ESC (Electronic Skank Control).

Didn't Paris have ESC (Electronic Skank Control) when they put the ankle bracelet on her during her brief vacation from jail? Of course the problem with skanks is that they are hard to control, electronically or otherwise. :D

Riddle me this Batman! What's worse:

A) The "skanky, no-class, (insert additional vernacular slam of your choice here), stupid rich white girl"

OR

B ) The society obsessed with same (to the point of posting her on an wholly unrelated AUTOMOTIVE site)

:banghead:

Edited by goingincirclez

Riddle me this Batman! What's worse:

A) The "skanky, no-class, (insert additional vernacular slam of your choice here), stupid rich white girl"

OR

B ) The society obsessed with same (to the point of posting her on an wholly unrelated AUTOMOTIVE site)

:banghead:

He's got you there boys.

Personally, I wouldn't even do her, with my best-friends dick. She looks like the type that doesn't want to mess up her hair during, probably makes no noise, and probably has no facial expression during orgasm, afraid to mess up her make-up. Personally, I prefer the ball busting, ass slamming, bedboard breaking, sheet tearing, back clawing, intense kinda sex...and I dont think she can fit that requirement...

Everybody talks a big game, . . . until it's time to play. The truth is none of us really know much of anything about any of these celebrity women except what we see in the news, an unreliable source at best. For all we know Jessica is a total slam tramp and it just isn't covered by the media because she doesn't get filmed doing it. Also I'd be willing to bet good money that all of you posers would fold like tissue paper and give in if Paris Hilton was trying to put it on you.

No, Electronic Skank Control really is needed here. Brother's in the bizz, he met her at a party. She really is a drunk skank according to her actions.

Pity

Edited by joihan777

Everybody talks a big game, . . . until it's time to play. The truth is none of us really know much of anything about any of these celebrity women except what we see in the news, an unreliable source at best. For all we know Jessica is a total slam tramp and it just isn't covered by the media because she doesn't get filmed doing it.

Jessica Alba? In this case, that's not true. Raised as a white-hispanic Catholic, Alba refuses to do nudity and prefers to be a positive role model.

see http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2...s_heritage.html

As for Paris -- why Ford why? Why waste money with a person that actually detracts from the brand?

Edited by Roadrunner