(no topic)

cnorman1974

It was nice riding the wave of bullshit on here............

but after reading all posts made by socially retarded domestic vehicle loving losers on here who have too much time on their hands, I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage.....we have a God given right to choose what we want to spend our hard earned money on, and we will not put up with low quality shitpieces from Ford, GM or Chrysler anymore. It does not surprise me, and millions more, to see the numerous domestic recalls announced now and over the years.

You can bitch, whine and complain on here about Toyotas and others, but I myself and millions of other consumers have more better things to do everyday than be on here...you people are just a little tiny minority whose voice will keep getting smaller and smaller until you just fade to nothing......

The best way to describe your way of thinking here...............PURE JEALOUSY............that the better product out there is winning more and more every day and you cannot accept that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder the "Big 3" are in such deep shit that they will probably never get out of it, because of their shit products!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT IT..................IT'S A FACT THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.............EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA AND TOYOTA IS THE BEST...............4-EVER!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but after reading all posts made by socially retarded domestic vehicle loving losers on here who have too much time on their hands, I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage.....we have a God given right to choose what we want to spend our hard earned money on, and we will not put up with low quality shitpieces from Ford, GM or Chrysler anymore. It does not surprise me, and millions more, to see the numerous domestic recalls announced now and over the years.

You can bitch, whine and complain on here about Toyotas and others, but I myself and millions of other consumers have more better things to do everyday than be on here...you people are just a little tiny minority whose voice will keep getting smaller and smaller until you just fade to nothing......

The best way to describe your way of thinking here...............PURE JEALOUSY............that the better product out there is winning more and more every day and you cannot accept that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder the "Big 3" are in such deep shit that they will probably never get out of it, because of their shit products!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT IT..................IT'S A FACT THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.............EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dissociative identity disorder is a mental condition. You should have it looked into at the earliest opportunity.

Edited by suv_guy_19

This from a guy who drives a Honda Civic. LOL. I thought he would at least be driving a Ferrari, a Porsche 911, or a BMW. But no, he drives a Civic. Now there is a car I always dreamed of owning....first a Civic or maybe my biggest fantasy of all...an Hyundai Elantra.

This from a guy who drives a Honda Civic. LOL. I thought he would at least be driving a Ferrari, a Porsche 911, or a BMW. But no, he drives a Civic. Now there is a car I always dreamed of owning....first a Civic or maybe my biggest fantasy of all...an Hyundai Elantra.

Lol. Yes, its a shame some people have nothing better to do than pretend to like a car company only to later reveal that they hate it. What a fulfilling life he must have. Perhaps the Civic is part of the problem.

Wow! Somebody is bitter! Just because we don't believe everything that the car magazines tell us. Just because we tell it as it is. Oh, that's right, Toyota never has recalls, but funny how they fix extra stuff on your car that you didn't ask for when you go in for service. And boy oh boy, the quality of that Tundra is a killer huh? Maybe North America should do just like the Japanese. Limit the imports, just like them and then we'll see how thier numbers are. Keep buying your imported crap, and when you are out of a job, go see them and see what thanks you will get for boosting thier economy. Good bye.

Amazing how you call Ford fans a minority, but you had the desire to find this board out of the apparent MILLIONS of Japanese auto boards...

... plus you started a topic in this forum entitled "Toyota Junk" and say that you are not an import lover... but then, in this topic, you say that Honda and Toyota are the best and the members of this site should just get over it...

You, sir, are the definition of a troll.

So anyway, does this mean you're leaving? If so, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya... :shades:

Edited by papilgee4evaeva

hahahahahahaha

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

but after reading all posts made by socially retarded domestic vehicle loving losers on here who have too much time on their hands, I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage.....[/i][/color][/size]

Well normy, technically, the Civic and Camry are domestics because they are made domestically. :ohsnap:

After reading about the problems concerning the Tundra, all I can say is:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

First off, I will never buy a Toyota...too boring, and as fun to drive as a wheelbarrow...... :boring:

and the Tundra? What a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The new Tundra is the :titanic: for Toyota!!!!

When I buy a truck, it will be a Ford or a Dodge, hands down!!!!!

Personally, I own a 2006 Honda Civic Coupe..great car, long lasting, great ride and great mileage...better than any Corolla out there. But I will consider a Ford or Chrysler as well so I am not import biased...like some "educated consumers" out there.....for them all I can say is :doh::doh::doh: .

Hi I'm Cnorman1974 and I would like to discuss the serious issue of schitzophrenia... No, I don't ...Shut UP... No, You Shut UP...No You...

post-16479-1198340141_thumb.jpg

Before anyone else reply's to this asshole, read this : Cnorman's Last Posts

Your an ass norman

Wow did this dude just have a break-down? He was pro-domestic in all of his posts and then poof just lost it. He could hide his true love for only so long before he finally broke down and professed his love for the Japanese.

Edited by 2005Explorer

You lose and here's why: the only reason foreign cars are gaining is because it is government policy issue.

YOUR US government is selling you out because they want You gone! That is why the debt is approaching 10 Trillion $$; China now has all our factories and the world's newest cities and best economy; the US currency is worthless; the infastructure here is crumbling; the borders are wide open to any foreigner who wishes to walk in and take land; the military is falling apart; mortgages aren't getting paid...

Need I go on? YOU lose because you're an American. It's the grand plan. So go on, fall into their trap :happy feet:

Edited by AlRozzi

Nice to see that I've pissed lots of people off on here........... :hysterical::stirpot:

Just thought I'd have fun posting some fun bullshit on here, and you all fell for it... :bowdown:

Haven't you got anything better to do in life than to sit in front of a computer all day and complain that the imports are winning :violin: , both in the marketplace and in everyday people's minds? It's a cold hard fact suckers, LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everyone cares about stuff like this, and never will, they have more important things to worry about in everyday life. Myself included!!!!Still thought I'd have some fun here anyways.

So all I can say, and millions of others are probably thinking the same if they saw what's on here, is:

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: