PRODUCTION KUGA

Edstock

Yeah, too bad we get this.....

IMG_1274.jpg

:rolleyes:

No, we got the Escape. Unless Ford just suddenly downgraded the Edge to Escape's pricepoints.

BTW, too bad indeed, Edge was another rush job, they forgot to put the same effort inside, unlike FOE.

ford-galaxy-interior.jpg

Edited by pcsario

I think I'd take a Kuga over an Escape as well.

I too have notices the RAV-4-esque roofline/profile

I wonder if Kuga has choice of 4 or 6cyl. I wonder if Kuga has a new 4cyl for next year, an improved 6cyl with a 6speed trans. Kuga hybrid? Still rather have one?

No, we got the Escape. Unless Ford just suddenly downgraded the Edge to Escape's pricepoints.

BTW, too bad indeed, Edge was another rush job, they forgot to put the same effort inside, unlike FOE.

ford-galaxy-interior.jpg

Yeah, Ford!! How dare you rush the Edge like you did and make it the best-selling midsize CUV in the country within a year of its release!!!!

The Kuga looks good. Escape is outdated. Dump the Escape bring the Kuga. Look at how well the CRV is selling. With the Kuga, Ford has a shot at their kind of sales. Besides Ford is moving to a global platform. That only says Escape's days are numbered. Or at least in it's current platform.

ford-galaxy-interior.jpg

wrong interior - did you forget, or lie?

The Kuga has the C-max interior, which in turln look like 2005 Focus interior:

medium_2266311297_38369a38b7_o.jpg

FRD2004072363852_PV.jpg

Igor

Edited by igor

The Kuga looks good. Escape is outdated. Dump the Escape bring the Kuga. Look at how well the CRV is selling. With the Kuga, Ford has a shot at their kind of sales. Besides Ford is moving to a global platform. That only says Escape's days are numbered. Or at least in it's current platform.

I agree. The Kuga seems to be a much nicer vehicle.