Fiesta Draws Raves in Europe

ANTAUS

Only sales of 75,000 sales/year are expected? I hope at least double that. If not, why bother on vehicle that at best is an entry vehicle. What the hell is the Mexican plant going to be doing if only 75,000 sales are expected in America.

What about Canada, Mexico, Latin and South America.........

Ford say they expect to sell 400,000 next year and 450,000 2010 in Europe diesel options sell better, its hard to how many Ford will sell it will depend on the credit crunch & oil prices big banks are still failing, airlines folding etc who realy knows?

400,000 - 450,000?

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...362/OPINION0339

Only sales of 75,000 sales/year are expected? I hope at least double that. If not, why bother on vehicle that at best is an entry vehicle. What the hell is the Mexican plant going to be doing if only 75,000 sales are expected in America.

75,000 U.S. sales makes sense to me. I'm still not convinced that Americans are going to flock to B-class cars, they're just too small.

75,000 U.S. sales makes sense to me. I'm still not convinced that Americans are going to flock to B-class cars, they're just too small.

but up until now there hasn't been anything with any pizzazz! combine that with how people interpret gas pricing/ gouging and you may be surprized....

but up until now there hasn't been anything with any pizzazz! combine that with how people interpret gas pricing/ gouging and you may be surprized....

Maybe, but remember that these cars are physically small and tall/heavy-set people will probably opt for something bigger if given the choice. American's overall, still like big vehicles.

Maybe, but remember that these cars are physically small and tall/heavy-set people will probably opt for something bigger if given the choice. American's overall, still like big vehicles.

maybe...but MPG's reflect in their dramatic upswing in sales #'s......and not all Americans are harlem globe trotters or fat.........