full mustang interior

blazerdude20

didnt see this posted anywhere so sorry if it is

post-27638-1221798025_thumb.jpg

post-27638-1221798034_thumb.jpg

notice how the center console is now flat with the cup holders and such. anyone have an idea what the buttons on the left of the gear shifter are?

They have, but no problem, IMO.

I was going to comment on the center console, or lack thereof. I disagree with that decision, there should definitely be a reasonably sized console (maybe it's deep and we just don't know it, but I kinda doubt it).

And I'm not sure what the buttons are, my guess would be some sor of traction control button or something like that? Those sorts of buttons seem to be in that area a lot of times.

thats junky....hideous...i swear at least FORD circled the problem...looks like old interior of the panther/mondeo...what no diesel...i dont see the glow plug indicater...if VW diesel can get 70mpg why cant ford...no IRS.....antiquated solid axle...i hate the taillights..i dont like the hood..i hate the front end...i hate the rims....same ol junky motor.....thought i would help my bestus buddy RJ....that should get everything out in the open early on

PS...looks damn clean and far cleaner then what we have now...good job mustang designers..looks good

thats junky....hideous...i swear at least FORD circled the problem...looks like old interior of the panther/mondeo...what no diesel...i dont see the glow plug indicater...if VW diesel can get 70mpg why cant ford...no IRS.....antiquated solid axle...i hate the taillights..i dont like the hood..i hate the front end...i hate the rims....same ol junky motor.....thought i would help my bestus buddy RJ....that should get everything out in the open early on

PS...looks damn clean and far cleaner then what we have now...good job mustang designers..looks good

I was hoping that was a joke.

One more comment I have is what is with the recent obsession with making the center "cap" of the speedo/tach so gigantic? I think it looks strange.

I am seeing maybe 2-3 buttons on there, so I'm guessing Advancetrac highly likely...Maybe another one for convertible top, which can be retrofitted for a "quater" coin slot holder (some other automakers do that instead of the black cover plate), I would figure ambient lighting would probably be under headlight control or around that nature.

And next question is, will Ford use "MyColor" again, since they had a lawsuit pertaining to it?

I like that the console is flatter. I have an 05 and I am 6'4. The shorter console will definately give more room. It can't be that much deeper just because of the chassis design, but the current console storage is pretty massive. I don't see anything wrong with losing a tad of that for better overall comfort for guys like me.

OMG, it's kinda scary how much that center console has in common with a '87-'93 fox. I don't know how I didn't notice before, but the similarities are uncanny... and that's definitely a bad thing. :banghead:

I had a 90 Mustang....not at all alike.

The new console may be raised a bit. The 05+ console lid is only an inch or so high. The new shifter appears recessed rather than raised.

post-19198-1221861896_thumb.jpg

And why is he back? :stirpot:

Entertainment value. It's easy to push his buttons. Remember, the trolls have a very circumscribed position, so they can react only in certain ways.

Look at it this way: You're Foghorn Leghorn, and P-71's the dog. You have a cassava melon. And so it goes. Tomorrow, you'll have another melon, and the process repeats. Ol' Fukkas just never quits, bless him.

foghorn_.gif

foghorn.jpg

It might be pathological on P's part, but it sure is entertaining, on my part. Enjoy, because if P left, it would get very, very boring. I mean, look at the rest of the negatards: Snooter can't carry his end, and mlhm5, yeah, right. Same for the rest, except for 'Sario. "Sario's the best of the negatards; he can be delightfully acerbic, even if he gets confused in bright sunshine. :)