new 2010 Ford Fusion Apperance Pakcage

I snapped a few photos of an unusual Ford Fusion at the Ford exhibit. I've never seen or heard about it, but it seems to resemble some of the stuff GM did with the Aura and Malibu. Notice the brightly colored leather, chrome door handles, and polished aluminium rims.

Ford+Fusion+6.jpg

Ford+Fusion+7.jpg

Ford+Fusion+8.jpg

Ford+Fusion+5.jpg

Nice! I spotted these pics over at GM Insider....whats interesting is the window sticker has no note of it...it mentions 10 spoke wheels but these are 8 spoke. It has chrome mirror skull caps too taken from the MKZ (same with the door handles too) Its not on the Fusion build site yet...maybe its a spring feature car? Or a Motor Trend edition? lol

Concerning the Fusion with the unique interior at the auto show, two ideas come to mind. Maybe it is a Job 4 change for 2010. Or more likely it is an unadvertised preview of changes for the 2011 model year, possibly a new appearance package. The window sticker shown may not be the sticker for the car on display, but a representative sticker for how the car is equipped. As has been noted, the sticker has 10 spoke wheels listed (the current style) while the car has only 8.

2011 models will be here before you know it, just like spring.

The window sticker shown may not be the sticker for the car on display, but a representative sticker for how the car is equipped. As has been noted, the sticker has 10 spoke wheels listed (the current style) while the car has only 8.

Good catch KCM1. Also, the 8 spoke wheels on the Fusion BORG photographed are 17", not 18" as indicated on the window sticker.

Does anybody know when Ford is going to adapt the new powershift transmission to the I4 Fusion?

Never... Not in the current generation model if that is what you are asking.

The 2013 Mondeo/Fusion should have powershift transmission across the board.

from 2006, the Fusion "Raptor" package. An edition offered in the Toronto area in a tie-in with the Raptors NBA franchise.

The seats were orange basketball leather.

Yewwwwww

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/17/ford-fusion-raptors-edition-gets-benched/

I saw one in person and it is wayyyyy uglier than any picture could capture

Edited by J-150