What are the trades buyouts numbers

uawfactoryrat

• 3 weeks later...

total $100,000 retirement incentive is over 650 with 2 days left. We sholud all be back to our tools within a few weeks. 1 for 1 is enforced :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper:

Be back to your tools in 2 weeks, if you are working production you will be lucky if they

release you in 2 months, covering that job your doing on the line

comes first and the way the company is running manpower

to the bare minimum it will take awhile to find a replacement.

Management is scrambling here to get the electrical reskillers on shortly after the March 9th window closes.

You sure are excited before the chickens have hatched ,

I bet there is some kinda language in there that

the company can override the 1 for 1 you keep talking about.

Trust me the union screwed you guys in some way!

Haven't you learned by now that don't get excited til you

ACTUALLY start the job you were promised or signed up for!

Lmfao…SOOOO TRUE!!!!! Isnt that the same guy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself? And the company & union have said and are saying they are going to do a lot of things that STILL haven't happened. Plus seeing that tool time or whatever your screen name is if you haven't learned by now that it doesn't matter what the contract says if whatever they do is to benefit the company(right or wrong) the union WILL back them and use some lame ass excuse as to why they are letting it happen. It's sad but true

total $100,000 retirement incentive is over 650 with 2 days left. We sholud all be back to our tools within a few weeks. 1 for 1 is enforced :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper:

I agree with the General on this you are going to have to wait til they get some people in the plant and trained before you go anywhere. You sound like the type of person that gives skilled trades a bad rep. I bet you haven't even been on the line that long. And you should be thankful that you are even going back to trades. Because its not like it's been a secret that the company wants to cut WAY down on trades and get people crossed trained so they can get rid of 1/2 of you guys.

Yes they can change there mind only time you can not

change your mind is when you sign up for a transfer.

Which makes no sense, if Ford would have made

the buyout irrevocable back in 2006 when they offered it

Ford would have mostly new hires now !

Actually, the deadline of March 9 was their last day to change their minds. I don't expect Ford to extend the date or re-offer the 100 Large again since the success of the number of takers being reported (acknowledging that number is not official).

• Like 1

Actually, the deadline of March 9 was their last day to change their minds. I don't expect Ford to extend the date or re-offer the 100 Large again since the success of the number of takers being reported (acknowledging that number is not official).

In my opinion Ford will offer buyouts every single contract...why wouldn't they? Everytime a skilled trades worker leaves they don't replace and can begin to condense the trades together and every production that leaves allows a lower cost employee to take their spot for less money, less benefits and no pension. Buyouts will continue...in my opinion.

In my opinion Ford will offer buyouts every single contract...why wouldn't they? Everytime a skilled trades worker leaves they don't replace and can begin to condense the trades together and every production that leaves allows a lower cost employee to take their spot for less money, less benefits and no pension. Buyouts will continue...in my opinion.

you are a fart smeller. oh sorry i ment to say a smart fella.