Ford Unveils 2013 Mondeo + Wagon

I think it's a mistake that Fusion does not offer a glass roof, especially if it's a feature available on the Mondeo. Maybe it will only work with the hatchback variant? The Kia Optima features a glass roof for example. This is possibly a bit of Lincoln protectionism, at least for the time being.

The Mondeo also features HID headlamps, as do quite a few others in this segment. But they might be waiting for a Fusion Sport/ST model to introduce those features.

And there are those missing red seats, which have gone missing from the Fusion since the Autoshow.

Man, I am not pleased with the way the Fusion is being launched in the US, there is an awful lot missing.

Edited by BORG

I think it's a mistake that Fusion does not offer a glass roof, especially if it's a feature available on the Mondeo. Maybe it will only work with the hatchback variant? The Kia Optima features a glass roof for example. This is possibly a bit of Lincoln protectionism, at least for the time being.

The Mondeo also features HID headlamps, as do quite a few others in this segment. But they might be waiting for a Fusion Sport/ST model to introduce those features.

And there are those missing red seats, which have gone missing from the Fusion.

Man, I am not pleased with the way the Fusion is being launched in the US, there is an awful lot missing.

Mondeo is launching a year affter Fusion, mayhaps these are some features will will see on year 2 Fusions.

5 door roof

up5483_Ford-Mondeo-24.jpg

The rear window wiper on the 5 door is not so attractive

big_nu11.jpg

The wagon rear LED's are not the LED bar lights as seen on the sedan and 5 door. The individual LED lights are similar to what the current Galaxy van has.

Ford-Mondeo-20.jpg

Edited by MKII