Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

JD,

Let me know if no one volunteers to do the spreadsheet and I will take it over.

I will probably start a fresh one with Order dates of April 1st and later, and let the existing spreadsheet stop growing.

Once I get my car, someone else can take it :)

Just let me know.

btw, what web or service are you using to share it?

That would be great. I use my Google account, Google Docs and Google Drive Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/ ). Google Drive lets me share out any local file, so for this an Excel Spreadsheet that is local to my PC. So I just need to update it in one place (local) and everyone sees the update. I hope to see my car early next week.

yep, I have that very same screen and layout. I don't get the $750 rebate. I've requested the brochure about 5 times, received one, but never received the rebate in the brochure, either. I guess I just don't qualify for it at all! They mention that it is dependent on region, so I guess Seattle doesn't get them?

Sheesh.

That is the wrong number for UP. The one I have been using is 1800-272-8777 My car is UP all the way through.

For me, that works the exact same as the 1-800-877-5123. It says mine is in Dalton, IL on Mar 31. My car switched to CSX and last reported in Walbridge OH on April 1 8:58 am, using the 1-800-235-2352.

yep, I have that very same screen and layout. I don't get the $750 rebate. I've requested the brochure about 5 times, received one, but never received the rebate in the brochure, either. I guess I just don't qualify for it at all! They mention that it is dependent on region, so I guess Seattle doesn't get them?

Sheesh.

Some of those offers are local dealer associations so those will vary by location. Ford also targets specific locations with their rebates.

I never expect to get a rebate especially on a new hot vehicle. It's just an added bonus.

Sheesh.

I'm hoping the "Cash Purchase Offers" still has at least the $500 offer tomorrow. Hopefully, more.

Both this offer and my expired one show up under "My Next Vehicle" - New Vehicle Offers. Select the year, make and model and if you have it, it should be under the Additional Offers section, right above the "$500 2013 Ford Military Appreciation" and "$500 2013 Ford Police Association IUPA and NAPO Appreciation Pgm" offers.

I see it too. The stars are lining up! Let's hope we get good news on tomorrow's incentive news.

Cyberdman and my dealer dont seem to have any railcare info for me. Is it normal for some vehicle visibility reports to not show railcar info? Cyberdman just said ETA April 16th (and i know they are appearing a lot earlier than ETA estimates by as much as a week and a half for some people which is why i wanted to track it myself) and he also said the location...but he gave me as much info as my dealer did...i would assume cyberdman would of given me railcar info if his system showed it all...so how else can i get this info or is that normal to not have it on the report?

Cyberdman and my dealer dont seem to have any railcare info for me. Is it normal for some vehicle visibility reports to not show railcar info? Cyberdman just said ETA April 16th (and i know they are appearing a lot earlier than ETA estimates by as much as a week and a half for some people which is why i wanted to track it myself) and he also said the location...but he gave me as much info as my dealer did...i would assume cyberdman would of given me railcar info if his system showed it all...so how else can i get this info or is that normal to not have it on the report?

Take a look at the below extract from a Veh Vis Report that another user posted several months ago, I saved it to my PC for reference as needed... note below how the first "In Transit" entry does have the rail car info, and then after that there are updates with arrivals/departures at various checkpoints but does not have the rail car info shown since it populated on an earlier transaction.

So my assumption is that if cyberdman checks the latest status on a VIN and it happens to be the one that has the rail car info on it (looks like that would be the latest status until the rail car gets to Nogales), that's what you see. If the latest status is further downrange on one of the in-transit checkpoints, that's what you see. Based on how many updates he quickly posts in succession on a given morning, it appears that rather than look through a particular report for the info you may want, he posts the latest status shown and moves on to the next VIN to help provide info for the next person.

However if your dealer says that yes they see this same latest status, then I would think that the dealer should also be able to run a full report and look back on the history and provide you the tidbit of info pretty quickly, and then you can dial to try and track the rail car etc. So you may want to ask the dealer if they can run a historical report on the VIN, which would probably show similar entries as below, all the way back to when the order was accepted in the system in unscheduled status.

Veh_Vis_Extract_zps9c6b5d08.jpg

I don't think that this has happened to anyone here, but if it has please let me know...

My scheduled build date was supposed to be Wednesday 3/27, but as of today my car has not been built. I checked on the status earlier today with Cyberdman and his response was "no change", Ford Service via Facebook told me that it is still "In Production" with no ETA. I just called the dealer, and I'm waiting for their response. In the Ford Inventory system I found a few cars with VIN much higher than mine that have been built and shipped already.

I posted last week that I thought the factory was going to be closed starting Thursday, so I hope that this is the only reason why my car is delayed... If this is the case, then it should be build today and I will show up as built on Etis tomorrow!

Regards,

APM

Just curious, is the window sticker website updated nightly or throughout the day? I have a scheduled to day of 4-8-13, but no sticker yet. Today I checked like 8 times throughout the day. Do I save time and only check once in the morning? smile.png

My sticker showed up the day after it was created.

For those of you who have your cars, once the train arrives how long did it take them to unload it and deliver it to your dealer?

Mine arrived at the train destination 10 days ago, and it's still there. While it was unloaded from the rail car, I presume it's now waiting on a car transporter.

Edited by efudd

I just got my VIN this morning for my Ruby Red Titanium Hybrid... only option is Ruby Red paint...

3FA6P0RU5DR301449

No build date or week yet.. working on it....

That's great news! Got my VIN last week too and still no build date yet. Waiting...hoping it'll be either the week of 4/8 or 4/15. This waiting is killing me!

That's great news! Got my VIN last week too and still no build date yet. Waiting...hoping it'll be either the week of 4/8 or 4/15. This waiting is killing me!

I got my VIN last Thursday and my build date is 4-15. You two should be close to the same.

Edited by jcg1005

Mine arrived at the train destination 10 days ago, and it's still there. While it was unloaded from the rail car, I presume it's now waiting on a car transporter.

That's not good ... What does CSX say when you track the railcar? Mine just changed to "Has been placed at customer location" at 5:35 PM.

Just curious, is the window sticker website updated nightly or throughout the day? I have a scheduled to day of 4-8-13, but no sticker yet. Today I checked like 8 times throughout the day. Do I save time and only check once in the morning? [img=http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png]

It's updated during the day. Mine showed up at around 10:00am. It wasn't there when I checked (several times) before that.

For those of you who have your cars, once the train arrives how long did it take them to unload it and deliver it to your dealer?

Mine arrived in Phoenix on 3/19/13 and I never knew where it was until my salesman told me it was in Tucson on 3/25/13. Took delivery on 3/26/13, very late that evening because my salesman wanted the next day off.

Our was transferred from rail to the auto hauler lot on a Tuesday evening. Dealer didn't get it until Friday morning. We couldn't get there until Saturday.