2015 Mustang to be debut December 5th!

Looks a lot more cohesive in the newer shots. Interesting that the leaked photos appear to be a base interior, based on the pony logo on the steering wheel, yet it still has leather stitching on the dash and center stack. Would be nice if that runs across the board as standard. Could jack up the base price even more though?

On second thought, I think it's simply a high end trim package on the base model, based on the presence of MFT and the tweeters in the A-pillars indicating premium audio.

Edited by NickF1011
  • Like 1

That dashboard is a mess!

And this is where Ford loses both ways.

Ford adds MyFord Touch... "MyFord Touch took away too many buttons!"

Ford adds back buttons... "The dashboard is a mess!"

That said, I'll wait to see a full width picture of the dash before I pass judgement.

Edited by NickF1011
  • Like 3

Beside the door lock switch there are some numbered buttons (1,2,3) which I would guess is for seat adjustment presets. Does the current Mustang have this feature?

The Fusion and I presume the other newer vehicles all have 3 memory presets for seats, mirrors, etc.

I am not a fan of the bump in the Fusion nose, The hump in the hood at the radiator support to make the front shorter. Mustang is the same freaking way.. I wasn't thrilled with how far the '05 was from the Concept either. But have had my '07 since '06. This hump will either translate in person better, Or it will grow on me. I am digging the rest. Besides the nose is way to close to Fusion IMHO.