2016 MKX

This is a stunning Black Label MKX which I fell in love with at NAIAS 2015! Here are some of my best photos especially of the interior. The materials and fit and finish really seem to match or exceed current Audi standards!

post-20193-0-12331500-1425626543_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-55020500-1425626864_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-25248100-1425626900_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-20549600-1425626934_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-03851500-1425627080_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-45091700-1425627525_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-89787500-1425627669_thumb.jpg

post-20193-0-49575200-1425628153_thumb.jpg

Edited by hbalek
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Placed my Pre-order for a New MKX with IRWIN Lincoln in Freehold NJ - Great People, Great price, no haggling - attached is the color - its going to be a Reserve, Loaded unit. Its worth the trip if you dont live near Freehold NJ, a very pleasant buying experience at the right price ! NO PRESSURE either ! The Right Price Right away ! - If you live 500 miles away, its worth

seeing them before you buy !

post-41879-0-43324000-1426414699_thumb.png

post-41879-0-26461800-1426414735_thumb.png

Edited by NNRT
  • Like 1

Placed my Pre-order for a New MKX with IRWIN Lincoln in Freehold NJ - Great People, Great price, no haggling - attached is the color - its going to be a Reserve, Loaded unit. Its worth the trip if you dont live near Freehold NJ, a very pleasant buying experience at the right price ! NO PRESSURE either ! The Right Price Right away ! - If you live 500 miles away, its worth

Is that the color you picked too? That looks great! That is the best pic of the MKX yet.

Is that the color you picked too? That looks great! That is the best pic of the MKX yet.

Thanks for the compliment! I took those at the Detroit Auto Show last January. That color was my favorite too both inside and out!!!! That particular one was a Black Label so I would imagine that the MSRP is at least $60,000 I bet!

Yes, its the color I picked - and I can't say enough about IRWIN Lincoln in Freehold, very easy and nice to deal with, no high pressure a family business too. Thank you "hbalek" for posting the photos - its a new color for 2016. Unlike Mercedes and BMW, where you only get White, Black, Silver, Grey, and Red - Lincoln offers a real choice, and so many features are standard equipment, where on a Mercedes or BMW, everything is optional and each item starts at 1,200.00 If you want lighted door sills, its expensive - its included in the MKX My order with IRWIN Lincoln in Freehold was NO WHERE near 60,000 - and they gave me the right price right away -a pleasure working with them ! If you want to phone them - here is their phone number - 732 -462 - 1818 - Ask for Travis - the sales manager son of the owner !

I used to live 15-20 minutes away from them. I'm hoping to move back to the area with in the next year or so. They still sell Mazdas or Mitubishies also?

Thanks for the compliment! I took those at the Detroit Auto Show last January. That color was my favorite too both inside and out!!!! That particular one was a Black Label so I would imagine that the MSRP is at least $60,000 I bet!

I still think it's funny that the members of this forum take much better pics of Ford's cars that Ford's advertising dept. does. Your pics are the best I've seen of this car and make it look so good that even I would like to own one and I'm not a big fan of CUV type cars. (Although I've had plenty of experience with the current Edge/Mkx and think it is a very class leading product.)

Edited by atomcat68

I still think it's funny that the members of this forum take much better pics of Ford's cars that Ford's advertising dept. does. Your pics are the best I've seen of this car and make it look so good that even I would like to own one and I'm not a big fan of CUV type cars. (Although I've had plenty of experience with the current Edge/Mkx and think it is a very class leading product.)

Those photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4 camera, which is not even the latest and greatest from Samsung! Thanks for the praise!

• 2 weeks later...

The color in your pictures is not Bronze Fire as the picture file name indicates. That MKX in the picture is Chroma Elite, which is a Black Label exclusive color. Is yours Black Label?

• 4 weeks later...

last guide said job 1 is may 11, it also will be launching without Sync 3, that will either be 2017 MY or maybe a running change later in the year. Only Sync 3 confirmed vehicles so far are 2016 MKC, Escape and Fiesta. I do find it odd Ford is launching it on vehicles that start at 18K vehiles but 50-60K vehiles have an outdated system with a system that reviews will tear apart, they'd have done better to delay Job 1 to make sure it had stable Sync 3 and started sales later this summer.