Ford Motor Company April 2015 Sales Results

Anthony

The Focus refresh didn't seem to do much, or maybe it did and its just the effect of gas prices. I was at the local Ford Dealer looking at the 2014 vs the 2015 and I think I like the 2014 look better. the 2014 Focus did seem to have to much plastic on it but I thought it looked more aggressive. It would have been nice to distinguish it more from the Fiesta which is hard to do on similar sized cars with basically the same grill.

The only other time I haven't liked the new version better is the Navigator, I think the 2015 looks a little too plain.

I like the 14 Focus much better than the 15. The grille on the 15 just does not look right because it had to be so downsized to fit. IMHO it anonymizes the looks of the car.

02_c346_feature_wired_design.jpg

That's the Titanium grill. IMO, the honecomb of the S and SE trims looks MUCH better.

for the record, i HATE the 5 bar pattern of the Titanium grills too.

The Focus refresh didn't seem to do much, or maybe it did and its just the effect of gas prices. I was at the local Ford Dealer looking at the 2014 vs the 2015 and I think I like the 2014 look better. the 2014 Focus did seem to have to much plastic on it but I thought it looked more aggressive. It would have been nice to distinguish it more from the Fiesta which is hard to do on similar sized cars with basically the same grill.

The only other time I haven't liked the new version better is the Navigator, I think the 2015 looks a little too plain.

They didn't change much on it, but I can see what you're saying to an extent....gas prices are likely a big factor.

I think the new Navigator looks great - much cleaner and upscale looking (at least to me).

The C-Max Energi had its best sales month in April, beating out some perennial PHEV and EV favorites.

http://insideevs.com/april-2015-plug-electric-vehicle-sales-report-card/

Wow, 1,237 of 1,790 sales were energi versions...

It's impressive to think that the PHEV sales are massive in comparison to hybrid sales, more buyers are seeing merits of electric range...

I've been in San Francisco and Barcelona recently and both had massive amounts of Prius Taxis. Is that where all the Prius sales are going?

just got back from Amsterdam, half the taxis at Schiphol Airport were Tesla S models. It used to be all MBs when I was last there 5 years ago. Must have a hell of a tax break in NL for electric vehicles for those number to work.

I've been in San Francisco and Barcelona recently and both had massive amounts of Prius Taxis. Is that where all the Prius sales are going?

From what I understand some the tech companys near SanFran where giving their employees stipends for Hybrids and the like. I think many taxies these days are second or third hand cars...well at least from what I see around here.