Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

3 minutes ago, LSchicago said:

Saw a post that 39% of reservations are for 2 doors.

that’s impressive. The two and four door actually have the same amount of leg room, which is playing in to my decision to get the two door. Plenty of space for the kids and there agile enough to squeeze their way back there lol.

hate to say this, because its a Debbie Downer....if everyone thinks that $100 guarantees them a car that's far from reality...we had 105 reservations, and were a Mum and Pop store...were unlikely to get 105 Broncos in 6 months....that said I think quite a few will back out when final numbers and reality sets in, and id guarantee some dealers will see this as an addendum opportunity...especially with the pricing Ive seen..the Base model ( E5a ) has $500 between invoice and MSRP.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Deanh said:

hate to say this, because its a Debbie Downer....if everyone thinks that $100 guarantees them a car that's far from reality...we had 105 reservations, and were a Mum and Pop store...were unlikely to get 105 Broncos in 6 months....that said I think quite a few will back out when final numbers and reality sets in, and id guarantee some dealers will see this as an addendum opportunity...especially with the pricing Ive seen..the Base model ( E5a ) has $500 between invoice and MSRP.

Yea,these things are going to sell like 65 Mustangs. I'll wait until Summer of 2022 for mine.

31 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Only trim and doors

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something lol.

18 minutes ago, LSchicago said:

Saw a post that 39% of reservations are for 2 doors.

I figure that the first year will have a high percentage of 2 doors, and then as years go on, that percentage will lower to 15-25% as the more practical 4 door takes hold in the market.

Just now, rmc523 said:

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something lol.

I figure that the first year will have a high percentage of 2 doors, and then as years go on, that percentage will lower to 15-25% as the more practical 4 door takes hold in the market.

I plan on buying a 2 door in 2 years. Don't want the first year, and hopefully prices will be better then. Hoping Yellow is added next year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, probowler said:

Is anyone else torn between the base model and the big honkin Sasquatches?

Even Base is handsome as hell... And there's so many great color choices already; I'm going to have a really hard time deciding on something when the time comes.

You can get Sasquatch on the Base trim.

I wish the rubber floor was standard on all models. It’s weird that the base comes with carpet. I’ve gotten used to a bunch of the features in the mid package, so that rules out the base for me. I’d like to get black diamond with the 2.3L, auto, mid and Sasquatch packages.

• Like 3

So is Ford going to 2 or 3 shifts at MAP when the Bronco is added to the line? I’m thinking if demand is that high and they still need to build Rangers 2 shifts might not be enough production at least for the first couple of years or so.

Edited by 2005Explorer

51 minutes ago, 2005Explorer said:

So is Ford going to 2 or 3 shifts at MAP when the Bronco is added to the line? I’m thinking if demand is that high and they still need to build Rangers 2 shifts might not be enough production at least for the first couple of years or so.

Ranger is only built on 1 shift. Body and paint run to but there's reasons for that. Once Bronco launches that 1 shift of production will be spread over 2 shifts ( like the way we used to do C-Max).  

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 3

Just 2nd shift for now, with current start date of 11/9. Don't think 3rd shift will happen to after launch year max overtime rules are done. During launch year they can work as may weekends as they want.  Normal year is only 6. With 2021 Bronco launch and possilbly 2022 new Ranger launch, 3rd shift possible after that if needed.

Tremor package on the f250 is $3975. I wonder if that is a good indication of the Sasquatch price?

The Tremor Off-Road Package is optional on XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch®, and Platinum Crew Cab® with 6 ¾-ft. box and 4x4.
Includes:
• 35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18
• 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Wheel 
• Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase
• Rear Electronic Locking Differential
• Front Limited Slip Differential
• Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
• Power Driver seat (8-Way) (XLT only)
• Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank 
• Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
• Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle