None

Sign in to follow this  
usedboxman

Private Cash Offer

I looking for advice on how to get a private cash offer from Ford. From every thing i have read it seems to be a random fashion on how the offer issued, but is there any thing i can do increase my chances of getting one?

When i bought my 2008 F 250 KR i remember requesting a brochure from Ford and with the brochure a $750.00 coupon was included.  

Any advise would be appreciated. 

I just randomly got one in the mail yesterday. I didn't formally request it but my lease has 3 months left on it so that might have something to do with it. 

Back in 2018, when I bought my Lincoln, I had heard the same thing and requested a brochure for the MKZ when I was ready to buy.  Well, I received the brochure and that was all at the time.  Then a few weeks later, I had a deal all finalized for my MKZ, and was going to sign all the paperwork and drive away with my MKZ on a Friday.  Thursdays mail shows up at my house, and there was the $750 Private Cash offer, perfect timing I thought.  There is a PIN (a 9 or 10 digit code, IIRC) associated with this offer, which showed up in an Email few days after the brochure, so look out for that.  I had a contact at Lincoln Concierge that I was able to call to get my PIN while I was at the dealer picking up my car, and was able to apply the $750.    The offer has a month time frame, so request the brochure when you are 3 to 4 weeks away from making a deal.

mz.jpg

Edited by fusionff

Yes, requesting a brochure used to work sometimes, but it’s all driven by marketing algorithms.

Also note that once you get the offer it’s in Ford’s Vincent system so you don’t need a code or coupon.