2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@Outlaw96669 I placed my original order on 11/28/21, and if not for all the advice and information I received on this forum I likely would still have my order with that dealership. After getting nowhere with them I decided to jump ship after 2+ months. I canceled my order and placed a new one at a different location on 2/1 for an identical build which includes the spray-in. It paid off because 9 days later I received a production email. Now it quite possibly could be too late in the game for you, but if it isn’t, and you aren’t getting the information to which you are entitled, then you may want to consider taking your business elsewhere. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you

What location did you order from to get a production email in 9 days? That is awesome for you. Fingers crossed, Thursday will be my day to get a build date.

8 hours ago, MinerAddiction said:

Anyone with a build date for next week change to “In Production” on the tracker today?

Yesterday, no. Just now this morning, yes. My build week is 21 March, scheduled to day 26 March. No window sticker yet. No email notification.

Edited by marinerjoe
  • Like 1

Just curious, has anyone actually had their truck shipped lately?  Not just on the tracker but actually shipped,  rail car number, showed up at the train depot near your dealership , arrived at the dealer?  I asked because mine showed shipped on the tracker but after my dealer showed me the VVR yesterday my truck is still sitting at the rail yard in Kentucky.  The tracker showed shipped on 3/4. 10 days at the railyard in Kentucky with no movement!  Thanks 

10 hours ago, MinerAddiction said:

Anyone with a build date for next week change to “In Production” on the tracker today?

I am still sitting at Order Confirmed.  I am really hoping, like everyone else, mine gets built next week so I at least have a small chance of making my end of April camping reservation.  Ordered 8/20, scheduled weeks of 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/14, and now sitting at 3/21.

2 hours ago, marinerjoe said:

Yesterday, no. Just now this morning, yes. My build week is 21 March, scheduled to day 26 March. No window sticker yet. No email notification.

Joe, how did you get the production day if no email?  I too have a build week of 3/21 but the tracker has no update, doesn't show as in production and I have no update emails or new delays.  My signature below has all my order date and subsequent delays. Did you ask cyberdman for details?  Thanks in advance.

787Toolman

2 hours ago, marinerjoe said:

I went into production yesterday (have a build date of the 24th). I as well do not have a window sticker or an email yet. 

Edited by MinerAddiction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 787Toolman said:

Joe, how did you get the production day if no email?  I too have a build week of 3/21 but the tracker has no update, doesn't show as in production and I have no update emails or new delays.  My signature below has all my order date and subsequent delays. Did you ask cyberdman for details?  Thanks in advance.

787Toolman

Yes, I asked Cyberdman. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, FTwoFiddy said:

Does the dealer have visibility to the production day? My truck is 'In Production" but the tracker doesn't show a day and it's been in this status since last Monday even though my build week is this week.

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system which includes the complete order history including all scheduling, production, shipping and delivery status updates.  

• Like 1

Does anyone know if you have a “scheduled build to day” if that can still change and we can get a delay email this week? Lol. Didn’t know if once you have a day, you’re locked in so to speak. I mean I’m sure we can get pushed back at anytime but wondering if it’s common or not. Truck is scheduled to get built next week. 

48 minutes ago, MFord said:

Does anyone know if you have a “scheduled build to day” if that can still change and we can get a delay email this week? Lol. Didn’t know if once you have a day, you’re locked in so to speak. I mean I’m sure we can get pushed back at anytime but wondering if it’s common or not. Truck is scheduled to get built next week. 

I got a 26 March build to day from Cyberdman a bit ago.  I stopped at my dealer to share with my salesman that I am “In Production” and asked him to pull a VVR. He did, and it shows that I’m scheduled to day 21 March! It’s going in the right direction! He seemed to think that now it’s in production and “Sent to Plant” (as of yesterday) that it will likely not be changing again.  He was also able to print for me my window sticker. Which still isn’t showing up on the Ford tracking page.

My suggestion (echoed here by many) is to work with your salesman/dealer. We had a wonderful conversation and he started looking for any other discounts I might be eligible for.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marinerjoe said:

I got a 26 March build to day from Cyberdman a bit ago.  I stopped at my dealer to share with my salesman that I am “In Production” and asked him to pull a VVR. He did, and it shows that I’m scheduled to day 21 March! It’s going in the right direction! He seemed to think that now it’s in production and “Sent to Plant” (as of yesterday) that it will likely not be changing again.  He was also able to print for me my window sticker. Which still isn’t showing up on the Ford tracking page.

My suggestion (echoed here by many) is to work with your salesman/dealer. We had a wonderful conversation and he started looking for any other discounts I might be eligible for.

I might need to contact my sales guy to see if things are looking the same for me.  I also have a build week of March 21, but have not seen any change yet in the status online or window sticker.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, marinerjoe said:

awesome. I’ll give them a call. My salesman unfortunately did not know much and left a me feeling uneasy when I ordered. Things of no price protection, not printing x plan price and saying the build sheet does not print x plan pricing on it (when it does, along with the other plans) and then stating priority 2 makes me slower in the system with Ford. Not knocking him, but sucks when he tells me I don’t know what I’m talking about when other members across the web have had better experiences. 

We shall see if it changes, hope not! 

19 minutes ago, MFord said:

Things of no price protection, not printing x plan price and saying the build sheet does not print x plan pricing on it (when it does, along with the other plans) and then stating priority 2 makes me slower in the system with Ford.

My salesman was going through and confirming my 240 price level (what was in effect when I ordered in October), reconfirmed my $3,000 PCO and X-Plan, and gave me the website to register for the $500 Military Appreciation bonus (www.fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com).

I hope you can work with your salesman (and dealership management if necessary) so you get what you are entitled to.