2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

31 minutes ago, OldManJax said:

So are they building Super Duty's this week?  I know that @ice-capades posted the production schedule and it says 3/25/2022.  I didn't get any update on my production date?  Still have the 3/14/2022 email and truck shows in production.  Does that mean it will be built this week or next week?

They are building trucks this week, yours should be built with that date. I was pushed from this week twice now. You are one of the lucky ones.

Edited by tcritch3
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, OldManJax said:

So are they building Super Duty's this week?  I know that @ice-capades posted the production schedule and it says 3/25/2022.  I didn't get any update on my production date?  Still have the 3/14/2022 email and truck shows in production.  Does that mean it will be built this week or next week?

Mine was first the 7th, then the 14th, then the 7th again, then the 14th again.  I was going out to the production tracker site a LOT and it finally said in production Friday the 4th but I never got any emails to let me know the status had changed.  Then I got the window sticker Monday the 7th I believe.  With all the talk about commodities and such I fully expected to get bumped all last week but I didn't.  This morning I have checked the tracker multiple times and still listed as "in production" but still haven't gotten any emails about status change.  All this to say, I think you and I are in the the same boat and, at least from what the tracker says, are still moving forward.  My wife doesn't even want to talk to me because it's all I talk about.  ?

17 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

With the tracker being down, how am I going to be able to track my truck every 10 minutes?? Anyone else super obsessed with using the tracker even though you know there likely hasn't been any updates?? ?

The tracker is working over here

Edited by HarryTaint
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

With the tracker being down, how am I going to be able to track my truck every 10 minutes?? Anyone else super obsessed with using the tracker even though you know there likely hasn't been any updates?? ?

OMG!  I wish I had a dime for every time I've pulled it up or refreshed that page.  I'd likely be able to pay the truck off with the proceeds.  ?  I feel silly doing it but also can't help myself.

2 hours ago, KSC502 said:

I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers also  on my 2002 and find then to be barely noticeable sound wise and plan to use them on my new 2022 if I ever get a build date.

Great tires. I had them on my 2015. I’ll give the Michellins some time before i switch back over but they are awesome. Quiet on road and great traction. 

So I just got an e mail back from my dealer  the latest info on her VVR showed my truck is still sitting at the rail yard in Kentucky waiting to be shipped.  It was built on 3/4. 10 days later it’s still not shipped even though the tracker showed shipped!  I was told a lot of trucks are waiting on chips and other upfitter stuff, I do have the safe and fifth wheel prep.  The tracker shows a delivery date of 3/18-3/24

don't think that will happen. :( 

4 hours ago, casperok said:

Find a different dealer

this directly shows the challenges that dealers have changing from a ‘what will it take to buy this truck today’, to a ‘here is how I will help you with the long process of ordering and waiting for a truck’ mentality.  Many won’t make it.  It’s a classic example of ‘who moved the cheese’.

3 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

I probably would be obsessed but I don't know the link for the tracker!

Can someone please post it??

14 hours ago, RustyT22 said:

Appreciate the feedback! I have the Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 38s for my 2012 and have really liked them, but they're AT, not MT - so that's probably the difference. I ran Toyos prior, and loved them but had trouble finding them in my size is why I switched a couple years ago.

I will absolutely write down the Blisten 5100s. Gonna ride on current stock shocks unless it's really affected the ride, and then plan to upgrade. Thank you!

Which Blisten 5100s do you recommend?

5 hours ago, Outlaw96669 said:

Already ordered 11/19/21. Don't want to go to the back of the line.

@Outlaw96669 I placed my original order on 11/28/21, and if not for all the advice and information I received on this forum I likely would still have my order with that dealership. After getting nowhere with them I decided to jump ship after 2+ months. I canceled my order and placed a new one at a different location on 2/1 for an identical build which includes the spray-in. It paid off because 9 days later I received a production email. Now it quite possibly could be too late in the game for you, but if it isn’t, and you aren’t getting the information to which you are entitled, then you may want to consider taking your business elsewhere. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you

5 hours ago, CBears said:

Mine was first the 7th, then the 14th, then the 7th again, then the 14th again.  I was going out to the production tracker site a LOT and it finally said in production Friday the 4th but I never got any emails to let me know the status had changed.  Then I got the window sticker Monday the 7th I believe.  With all the talk about commodities and such I fully expected to get bumped all last week but I didn't.  This morning I have checked the tracker multiple times and still listed as "in production" but still haven't gotten any emails about status change.  All this to say, I think you and I are in the the same boat and, at least from what the tracker says, are still moving forward.  My wife doesn't even want to talk to me because it's all I talk about.  ?

I am in the exact same situation for my order (except for the wife thing).  Tracker shows in production (but no date),and I have not received any emails since the last "scheduled for production" email for week of 3/14. I also checked the module build data and that is still blank.   So, I'll be checking the tracker daily to see if I get built this week.