Who has ordered a 2024 Nautilus?

I am waiting to see the Nautilus in person. The sales manager I deal with believes that in Canada they will have incentives for current Nautilus clients early on when it is fully introduced.  I also want to see if any real difference in the drive between the standard engine and the Hybrid.  As in Canada there is a $3500 difference. To me that is a lot of coin if not a huge difference in refinement.  I am not concerned about horsepower or 0-60 take off speed.  I presently have a 2021 with the 2.7 v6, and actually liked the drive of my 2019 with the 2.0 better.  Leaning toward Red Carpet with Truffle interior. 

7 hours ago, RedHoncho01 said:

Someone in the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Facebook page posted a copy of a window sticker of a vehicle that is in transit to their dealership.  It was the standard 2.0 L I4 engine.  I posed the question if he had seen one for the FHEV but haven't received a response yet.  

window-sticker.pdf

I just checked my tracker (my hybrid 2024 is built and awaiting shipment), and the window sticker is not yet available. It says to check back later.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some 2024 Nautilus inventory is showing as "in transit" on some Lincoln dealer websites with window stickers available. Of note are the EPA ratings for the two engines. The standard 2.0L is 21 city/29 highway/24 combined mpg. For the 2.0L Hybrid the figures are 30 city/31 highway/30 combined mpg.

The U.S. option price for the hybrid is $1,500.00 so it will take a lot of miles, in excess of 50,000 miles or so depending on the gas price per gallon, to justify the option premium, plus all that additional technology and charging systems to worry about as you are basically buying both a gas engine car and an EV car with a battery and electric motor. Too much complexity and weight for what amounts to a small mileage gain. 
I'm now glad I ordered a Black Label in April 2023 with the standard engine. It was built at the end of October, shipped end of November and the dealer in Florida is projecting delivery at the end of January 2024.

• Like 1

Hello Forum members

Just started participating in the forum today. I ordered the 24' Nautilus Reserve I trim without the $5744 panoramic roof, Revel sound system and other features. 

I over spent this year on other vehicles and it wasn't that practical to get the Reserve II package. Yesterday I drove the Mercedes Benz EQE 350, an $80K loaner while our 2022 MB GLC 300 had a recall repair. The horsepower rating is 288 which isn't much in a 5600 lb vehicle but the torque is rated about 550. It drove very fast... I  suspect the new Nautilus could "pull off the line" with good thrust considering it has a substantial electric motor of 100 kwh or so. We have the 2023 RAV 4 Prime XSE phev in the family and it is the second fastest Toyota vehicle of 2023. The electric motor in the Nautilus could if designed and deployed for acceleration rival the outgoing 2.7 turbo to some extent. Or that is my hope, lol.

Screenshot_20231230_093439_Chrome.png

Edited by Mpw3rd55
omitted some words

I ordered my new Nautilus today Infinite Black / Black Onyx interior Reserve 203A package with Hybrid Engine. I was told 4 to 6 months here in Canada. Lets hope the Google suite will work in Canada.

• Like 1

I placed my order for a FHEV White Platinum Black Label Nautilus on 12/26.  I received a confirmation email from Lincoln within 5 minutes.  Now, the wait begins. Hope and pray it isn't as long as the first year Maverick that ended up getting canceled by Ford.

•  

2 hours ago, SgtLip said:

I placed my order for a FHEV White Platinum Black Label Nautilus on 12/26.  I received a confirmation email from Lincoln within 5 minutes.  Now, the wait begins. Hope and pray it isn't as long as the first year Maverick that ended up getting canceled by Ford.

•  

My guess is that your BL Nauti isn't $19,995  , so a lot fewer people in line trying to buy one,,,,,

HRG

Edited by HotRunrGuy
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

My guess is that your BL Nauti isn't $19,995  , so a lot fewer people in line trying to buy one,,,,,

HRG

Don't I wish that is all it costs. Enjoyed the laugh. Thanks

16 minutes ago, RedHoncho01 said:

Just got word from my dealership my vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of 2/26.  My order is now a priority code 1 so hopefully it gets moved up a bit.

Disregard. I saw it.

Edited by SgtLip

15 minutes ago, RedHoncho01 said:

Just got word from my dealership my vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of 2/26.  My order is now a priority code 1 so hopefully it gets moved up a bit.

Priority codes are used for scheduling purposes only and have absolutely no impact once an order is scheduled. 

• Like 1

I just configured a Black Label Nautilus on the Lincoln website to confirm the features I ordered and noticed the delivery/destination charge has risen from US $1395 to US $1595.  I believe this is only for new orders and not existing orders.  Since my vehicle isn't built yet I'm hoping this is the case.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I ordered a Black Label on April 22, 2023. It was built late October, shipped late November, and delivered February 10. Overall I am pleased with it. The assembly quality and the Black Label interior materials are impeccable. I have had many Lincolns over the years but this build quality is the finest ever so that disputes any reason for not buying "Chinese." Stepping down from the 2.7L Twin Turbo EcoBboost 335 hp V6 to the 2.0L EcoBoost 250 hp 4-cylinder is notable on freeway on-ramps and passing, but around town in daily driving is not noticeable. The Google Android Auto 1.0 is so completely different from Ford's Sync systems it is a major learning curve -- menu upon submenu upon submenu. Too much searching around to find the proper location of the several dozen settings. Definitely have to do this while stopped or parked, not while driving. The SiriusXM 360L is also completely different from all prior versions of SiriusXM I have had. Seems impossible to easily set your favorite channels -- have to scroll through dozens of channels within any genre. Another steep learning curve if you have not had 360L before, which does permit streaming channels as well as the satellite channels and a new "For You" and "Related" tabs. The Quantum Logic decodes the compressed SiriusXM audio and the music has never sounded better, at least on the Black Label's 28-speaker Revel Ultima 3D system. The maps and navigation in my opinion are not as good as the old SiriusXM TravelLink which was free for the life of the vehicle. Now you will get a trial period and then have to start paying. You can use Google Maps or Apple CarPlay Maps and they will project on the panorama screen. Having two maps display on two screens seems redundant, so I keep the 11" touchscreen in the audio/SiriusXM mode. If using Waze it will only appear on the 11" touch screen and no maps will appear on the panorama screen. Glare across both screens was noticeable but I live in Florida with lots of sunshine. I got the front windows tinted to the legal limits in the state's I normally drive through (45% VLT) and windshield (70% VLT) with ceramic film and this made a big improvement in the glare and reflection off the LED screens. Sunglasses are recommended. Because of the glare and reflections off the screens, and some of the menus being too deep in the touchscreen menus with small fonts, I have been trying to use Google Assistant to control many of the vehicle's functions (climate/audio/navigation), but sometimes Apple's Siri responds instead and of course she can't control the vehicle functions -- "I'm sorry I can't do that.". 

I have not tried the Alexa voice assistant. The displays at night are beautiful with any of the themes selected. Initially I was taken aback by the road and tire noise from the big 22" Goodyear Eagle Touring tires compared to all my previous MKXs and Nautilus models (20 and 21" tires). But after nearly three weeks I have become adjusted. The ride is superb -- feels a bit German SUV-like. Also, initially it felt like I was driving a much larger vehicle than my prior Nautilus. It is 2" longer, 2" wider and 2" taller but felt much larger. I've already adjusted to the bigger size but always use the 360 cameras when parking. The video quality of the cameras is much improved over the prior models. Fuel economy around town is about 25.0 mpg, about the same as I was getting with the 2.7L Haven't taken a road trip yet. I know there have been some comments last year when this car's sourcing was announced. But what don't we have in our homes that wasn't built in China, and the quality is uniformly excellent. This car should be a wake-up call for some of the quality coming out of UAW-represented plants.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Just-a-nobody said:

I ordered a Black Label on April 22, 2023. It was built late October, shipped late November, and delivered February 10. Overall I am pleased with it. The assembly quality and the Black Label interior materials are impeccable. I have had many Lincolns over the years but this build quality is the finest ever so that disputes any reason for not buying "Chinese." Stepping down from the 2.7L Twin Turbo EcoBboost 335 hp V6 to the 2.0L EcoBoost 250 hp 4-cylinder is notable on freeway on-ramps and passing, but around town in daily driving is not noticeable. The Google Android Auto 1.0 is so completely different from Ford's Sync systems it is a major learning curve -- menu upon submenu upon submenu. Too much searching around to find the proper location of the several dozen settings. Definitely have to do this while stopped or parked, not while driving. The SiriusXM 360L is also completely different from all prior versions of SiriusXM I have had. Seems impossible to easily set your favorite channels -- have to scroll through dozens of channels within any genre. Another steep learning curve if you have not had 360L before, which does permit streaming channels as well as the satellite channels and a new "For You" and "Related" tabs. The Quantum Logic decodes the compressed SiriusXM audio and the music has never sounded better, at least on the Black Label's 28-speaker Revel Ultima 3D system. The maps and navigation in my opinion are not as good as the old SiriusXM TravelLink which was free for the life of the vehicle. Now you will get a trial period and then have to start paying. You can use Google Maps or Apple CarPlay Maps and they will project on the panorama screen. Having two maps display on two screens seems redundant, so I keep the 11" touchscreen in the audio/SiriusXM mode. If using Waze it will only appear on the 11" touch screen and no maps will appear on the panorama screen. Glare across both screens was noticeable but I live in Florida with lots of sunshine. I got the front windows tinted to the legal limits in the state's I normally drive through (45% VLT) and windshield (70% VLT) with ceramic film and this made a big improvement in the glare and reflection off the LED screens. Sunglasses are recommended. Because of the glare and reflections off the screens, and some of the menus being too deep in the touchscreen menus with small fonts, I have been trying to use Google Assistant to control many of the vehicle's functions (climate/audio/navigation), but sometimes Apple's Siri responds instead and of course she can't control the vehicle functions -- "I'm sorry I can't do that.". 

I have not tried the Alexa voice assistant. The displays at night are beautiful with any of the themes selected. Initially I was taken aback by the road and tire noise from the big 22" Goodyear Eagle Touring tires compared to all my previous MKXs and Nautilus models (20 and 21" tires). But after nearly three weeks I have become adjusted. The ride is superb -- feels a bit German SUV-like. Also, initially it felt like I was driving a much larger vehicle than my prior Nautilus. It is 2" longer, 2" wider and 2" taller but felt much larger. I've already adjusted to the bigger size but always use the 360 cameras when parking. The video quality of the cameras is much improved over the prior models. Fuel economy around town is about 25.0 mpg, about the same as I was getting with the 2.7L Haven't taken a road trip yet. I know there have been some comments last year when this car's sourcing was announced. But what don't we have in our homes that wasn't built in China, and the quality is uniformly excellent. This car should be a wake-up call for some of the quality coming out of UAW-represented plants.

Thanks for that. 

I have a Reserve III Hybrid.

My previous vehicle was an 2019 Edge ST so basically a slightly lighter V6 nautilus.

I don't have any issues with glare yet but do plan to go 35% tint film on the fronts... likely will end up around 25-30% and below legal limit but it should be fine in my state as they don't pull over for tints. 

Font size for me is fine and all vehicle options such as seat controls and HVAC are pretty easy to get to (1 option to get to them.) things like sound options are a bit deeper into the system though. Voice controls using google voice assistant are default, when apple car play is open some options are unavailable though. Using the voice control button you have to short press for google and long press for Siri. I kept the "hey google" voice prompt active for now while i play with it. 

As for power I have yet to floor it since I am under 500 miles still and plan to baby it until 1000 miles. Even so it feels a bit less powerful from a stop but has a much better torque curve from a roll than my 2.7L did. Highway passing is effortless and sometimes even surprising. Trying to beat a red light has actually scared me when it took off  much faster than i expected. I'm betting its about as fast as the 2.7 nautilus on paper but the power is much more usable since the EV torque is at all RPMs and instant. I plan to do a full 0-60 and 1/4 mile log with my dragy. 

I agree it feels significantly larger than my Edge but the B pillar is thicker and front doors are not as long. Also you don't get as much seat travel. I am 6'2" and still don't need the seat all the way back but I'm close to the end of travel. If you prefer to sit up high you might feel cramped. Seat in its lowest position and all the way back has me stretching to reach the pedals but looking out the rear seat window.  

Reverse camera video quality is Ok but I don't feel as good as my edge (daytime only).

Road noise is very low and virtually no wind noise at all even with the 22" wheels. I am getting the popping rear shock noise others complain about but even with that its still much quieter than my edge. It doesn't sound like marbles as others describes, for me it sounds like a slightly loose strut with sound deadening over top of it. My edge actually made a similar noise since new but 10x louder. 

The panoramic roof is actually slightly narrower than in my edge but still very nice. Massaging seats are strong and a very nice touch. the revel sound system is incredibly clear with amazing bass and treble range at all volume levels. 

Found you can install amazon video and actually watch movies while in park too. Comes in handy when you have to pick someone up after work every day and they are never ready on time!...

car.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1