2025 Bronco Sport Interior Spotted for First Time

2025 Bronco Sport Interior Spotted for First Time

https://fordauthority.com/2023/12/2025-ford-bronco-sport-interior-spotted-for-first-time/

FordAuthority.com_2023-12-20_2025 Bronco Sport_Interior.jpg

The Ford Bronco Sport debuted for the 2021 model year as a new, smaller, crossover sharing an iconic nameplate with the reborn, sixth-generation Ford Bronco. However, things change quickly in the automotive world, and as Ford Authority previously reported, the 2025 Ford Bronco Sport is set to bring forth a few notable changes as part of a mid-cycle refresh. Back in early November, Ford Authority spotted what appeared to be a 2025 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands testing, giving us our first look at these updates. Now, Ford Authority has spotted the interior of a 2025 Ford Bronco Sport prototype for the first time, too.

There are a few notable updates present in this prototype, including – perhaps the biggest – what appears to be a 13.2-inch Sync 4 infotainment screen in the center, which could be the same unit present in the refreshed 2023 Ford Escape. It’s also possible that the 2025 Bronco Sport could get the same 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster used in the Escape, but it’s difficult to discern from these photos, so that tidbit of information is unclear at the moment.

It is worth noting that given the presence of this new, larger infotainment screen, it’s likely that the crossover’s physical climate controls will be eliminated, too. This is also the case with the 2023 Escape, which now features buttons in that same spot for things like the camera system and max defrost.

Another interesting takeaway from these photos pertains to the exterior – where we can see the presence of cameras in the side mirror, revealing that the refreshed Bronco Sport will be getting the 360-degree camera system, too. Otherwise, the 2025 Ford Bronco Sport is slated to receive some exterior styling updates at the front and rear, along with a hybrid powertrain option, as Ford Authority originally reported back in 2021.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, 92merc said:

The LCD dash on my 2020 Ford Escape Titanium is one thing that drew me to it over the BS and Maverick dashes.  If it's already in the Escape, no reason Ford shouldn't put it on top trim BS/Mav.

Yeah, the gauge cluster looks digital to me.

Really, they should just go to them across the board on all models - I'm sure we'll get there eventually.

2 hours ago, 92merc said:

The LCD dash on my 2020 Ford Escape Titanium is one thing that drew me to it over the BS and Maverick dashes.  If it's already in the Escape, no reason Ford shouldn't put it on top trim BS/Mav.

There are a couple of people swapping them from the Escape to Maverick on the forums. 

Nice! The bronco sport was lacking in the tech dept so it’s nice to see these upgrades. Hopefully they add a power liftgate too. I’m really liking the exterior too in that spy pic. Not sure if that is a new trim or a package, but it looks slightly lifted with more aggressive tires and some nice looking wheels.

13 hours ago, T-dubz said:

broncosport-o-r-wrt-g07-kgp-658b23931d60broncosport-o-r-wrt-g01-kgp-658b0db653f6https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a46228486/2025-ford-bronco-sport-interior-off-road-tires-spied/

Some more pics of the exterior including close ups of the wheels. These wheels look better than anything currently offered.

I'm digging it, the BS already looked good, but small changes like that give it some extra beefiness. It looks like a genuine offroader. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tbone said:

I hope the trend for removing physical climate controls reverses.  They did this to the 2023 escape and it really wasn’t necessary.  The only benefactor from this action is Ford.  

The only physical buttons we really use are temp and heated/cooled seats.  As long as you have those plus defrost and steering wheel heat available all the time on the bottom of the screen or in the sync 4 small inset screen I think it’s fine.  Less hardware to break.  It would be more of an issue with manual hvac 

The capacitance touch buttons on fusion and edge were horrible though.  

9 hours ago, akirby said:

The only physical buttons we really use are temp and heated/cooled seats.  As long as you have those plus defrost and steering wheel heat available all the time on the bottom of the screen or in the sync 4 small inset screen I think it’s fine.  Less hardware to break.  It would be more of an issue with manual hvac 

I'm going to venture to guess that all Ford products have automatic HVAC controls? If that is the case, the only thing that needs to be adjusted is the temp-I normally keep mine at 70 and might bump it up to 72 if its too cool, depending on how the weather is. I don't remember having much if any issues with the capacitance touch buttons on my SHO, but like I said, I really didn't touch them much either. 

34 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm going to venture to guess that all Ford products have automatic HVAC controls? If that is the case, the only thing that needs to be adjusted is the temp-I normally keep mine at 70 and might bump it up to 72 if its too cool, depending on how the weather is. I don't remember having much if any issues with the capacitance touch buttons on my SHO, but like I said, I really didn't touch them much either. 

My 2018 F150 XLT is manual as are most ford base models.  That and memory seats are the two things I wanted but was unable to get on a XLT back then and the Lariat was $10k more.

22 hours ago, tbone said:

I hope the trend for removing physical climate controls reverses.  They did this to the 2023 escape and it really wasn’t necessary.  The only benefactor from this action is Ford.  

The maverick interior is mostly physical control surfaces, but that could just be because it's cheaper. 

14 hours ago, akirby said:

My 2018 F150 XLT is manual as are most ford base models.  That and memory seats are the two things I wanted but was unable to get on a XLT back then and the Lariat was $10k more.

Was curious and it seems like outside of the Maverick, everything else has Automatic HVAC controls that isn't a base model that would be used for fleet or work applications.

The F-150 XLT now has it

On 12/28/2023 at 12:29 AM, tbone said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bronco Sport follow the same pattern of losing most buttons since it and escape are so similar.  Plus, with the bigger screen, they’re going to have to reorient the air vents in BS because they won’t fit vertically anymore with the larger screen.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bronco Sport follow the same pattern of losing most buttons since it and escape are so similar.  Plus, with the bigger screen, they’re going to have to reorient the air vents in BS because they won’t fit vertically anymore with the larger screen.

The air vents are already in the correct orientation on the maverick. I wonder if ford would do an interior refresh that is used on both the maverick and bronco sport? It would save money and I already like the maverick interior better than the BS.

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

The air vents are already in the correct orientation on the maverick. I wonder if ford would do an interior refresh that is used on both the maverick and bronco sport? It would save money and I already like the maverick interior better than the BS.

Eh, I don't see them doing that.

I think they want to keep Maverick in the "Ford truck" silo design-wise, while also keeping Bronco sport in the "Bronco" silo design-wise.

Sharing an interior blurs the lines in ways I don't think they want to.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 6:50 AM, akirby said:

I’ll have to look at the layout and get back to you.  I forgot what was available on the main screen since I don’t drive often. I personally don’t like touch screens for certain things.  

8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

If I were a betting man, I would guess this will be the case.