Ford workers to get sneak peak at new Products

Is BON doing anything to "scoop" this meeting?

That'd be sweet.

Scott

I bet they will go there and bitch about the following: The LS, The T-Bird, The Lincoln Concepts, The C1 Focus, The Mondeo, The Ranger, The Crown Vic, The E-Series, The Fiestal, The Explorer and The Town Car.

And I am pretty sure that's not even the third of the things they will bitch about.

does that mean they're going to blindfold you?

sounds like you need to make friends with a courtroom artist person and bring them along.

Plus your have to sign a waiver saying you will keep your trap shut as well. (this was a no brainer)

Im just wondering for how long, Then you have to figure they may change the products shown from production from input (if they ask for any).

Plus your have to sign a waiver saying you will keep your trap shut as well. (this was a no brainer)

Im just wondering for how long, Then you have to figure they may change the products shown from production from input (if they ask for any).

How about you tell someone else that doesn't work for Ford? They could spill the beans on here for you and everyone would be safe ;)

Instead of showing just the workers, they should show the media, it's harshest critic, and that should help silence them a bit from thinking there's doom and gloom only coming from Ford. They are the ones (as well as analysts) that need that reinforcement...not just the workers...

Instead of showing just the workers, they should show the media, it's harshest critic, and that should help silence them a bit from thinking there's doom and gloom only coming from Ford. They are the ones (as well as analysts) that need that reinforcement...not just the workers...

They do that all the time Antaus. This time, Instead of people who they already know will bash them. Will be people who's job for a living (who are also critics believe it or not!) is to build these vehicles, Will finally be able to voice an opinion and be heard. Ive been waiting all to long for this type of program.

This is a dumb question, I know, but I'll ask anyway...this is only for salaried, and not us hourly dirtbags, right?

No any Ford Employee or Retiree is invited, (among other selected people) you need to call and be added to the list --you can get the phone number from the employee website. Cameras and Cell Phones will be confiscated. And you are probably not a Dirtbag -- some yes, but that also applies at the salary level too.

Much better. That hairdo is an embarrassment. Honestly, how can we beleive that a guy that thinks that haircut looks good knows what cars are any good. He might as well wear a muscle shirt and some parachute pants to his press conferences.

That is weekend wear in Fla. while Steve Wilson was chasing him.

Noticed the dates for the big event are on the last day of signups for the buyout. Interesting.

While I can understand why Ford would want you to sign a no disclosure agreement if you goto to see the products, I think you'd get more "buzz" if you did let them talk about the new products without letting out specifics...like oh the new Focus Coupe is really sharp looking with a much improved interior.